Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spoual Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torontonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoual Sponsorship
    Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 9:44pm
hi i am new on this website.i have question about my spoual sponsorship.i filled an application to sponsor my wife from Canada, and they returned my application back with a client ID as one the two pages were missing to fill that .and Requested Medical of my wife from pakistan. and now, I sent that application back on April 7th ; so, is this considered a brand new application hence another two months of waiting period? They have already created a client Id, so I am able to login online, what does this mean?

This is the message from them...
We returned your application with a letter on April 1 , 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

They had already gone through other documents and forms, and found just one error; so, will I have to wait in queue; or will they process my file faster? and how much timeline should I expect before an answer

britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 10:16pm
As you have a Client ID number I would think its classed as resubmitting your application. I am guessing you have a certain time frame to do this in, in say 6 months down the road it would have been re-applying 
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 2:53am
No u will just be considered as a fresh application atleast in india it is not...My fnrds had the same problem, they sent back the form with the signature and they sponsorship approval came within a week/10 days because they had already gone thru the paperwork before.
canadien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:53am
Hello guys, an update to my file..

We sent you a letter on April 15, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

what does this mean? The explanation on the site says decision made, yet does not go into explain. Is this trouble or do they do this after sponsorship has been approved?
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 8:57am
this is the standard update on the site. Once sponsorship has been approved, the status changes to decision made and a letter approving the sponsorship is sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic