Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland March/April/May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 103>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eastcoastgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 6:42pm
@SteelAce: I cannot log onto e-cas with either my receipt number OR my client ID # from my sponshorship letter, also I am using the sponsor details trying to log on.
06/22/09:Married in Santo Domingo
04/22/10:Application received in Mississauga.
06/01/10:Approved to sponsor
07/16/10:In process (can finally log on e-cas on 21st)
07/30/10:AOR rec'd in mail
missmyhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 7:10pm
@britincanada, ur an angel!

i logged in on ecas just now, says they received application to sponsor on may 26 and sent a letter on june 24.  now i feel more restless.  hope that letter come soon and bring good news.  
SteelAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteelAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:40pm
@eastcoastgirl
Wow that's bizarre... maybe you should call CIC Mississauga to let them know that you already have your sponsorship approval letter from them... but that you can't log onto eCAS...
4/30-CPC-M
6/3-Sponsor DM
6/9-Approval letter; QC Cert. app. sent
6/17-Start Manila
7/2-AOR with PP & AOM request
7/19-PP & AOM received
8/13-Approval QC Cert.
9/7-DM :))
9/16-Visa received!
mr-canada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr-canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 2:19am

hello everyone,

i have a query and i need help from you all.

my spouse and i have not written any essay's etc with our application explaining our relationship. we have given all details as per the questions that were asked in hte forms and if space was not enough we have attached sheets to give complete and proper information about our selves and our relationship and all.

Also we have not attached any letters from our friends and family.
have we missed something really major? should we keep some such letters and essays ready in case they ask for more proof. also if you could give some idea as to whom is the letter from friends and family addressed to and what kinda content should be in those letters it would help.

thank you in advance....

minku9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minku9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 6:11am
Got 1st stage approval yesterday, wife approved as sponsor....app sent May 27....they approved and sent letter on June 24...man, they are getting fast....the agent also mentioned they have transferred file to New Delhi....

thnx! 
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 9:01am
Minku9: Congratulations thats Brilliant news!! I am hoping to hear something soon too!! The worrying has started again! I worried for the first week after our application was mailed and then figured what is done is done...they have it now..plus they will request anything missing..

I am anticipating CPC-M requesting my Husbands most recent Option C Printout as we sent his 2009 Tax Assessment, we didnt have the Option C Printout at the time, his 2009 tax had only just been completed and we had limited time to mail my application as we needed it mailed to provided proof to CPC-Vegreville to extend my Visitors Status!   
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 9:10am
Missmyhoney: I hope so..I was so excited about the applications last night I couldn't eat my pizza..my appetite suddenly vanished...I have been waiting almost 5 years for this!! Tim and I met 5 years 2 months ago..but have been together officially 5 years 28th September 2010!! I don't count the 5 months before Sep 2005 as we didnt meet in Person until this date!

I am hoping my answer to Question 12 on IMM5490 Spouse Questionnaire (applicant) doesn't go against me.. Who Proposed.. My answer was nobody we mutually decided in a conversation about our future that we were ready to get married!
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 9:13am
lg107: LOL....Thanks for that..I am bad a deleting stuff...I had to sit and delete 65 Pages of read messages on my Hotmail account yesterday lol...My inbox in now empty Embarrassed
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:17am
@britincanada --- I seriously doubt that the fact that 'no one' proposed will work against you.  Actually arriving at the decision to marry on a mutual basis is something that shows how well you work together, and the fact that you discuss serious decisions with each other in order to arrive at a solution that works for both of you.  My wife and I are in the same boat...  there was no 'official down-on-one-knee' proposal... it was more like a discussion (albeit and exciting one) that we had in order to decide if this was a) the right thing for both of us, and b) if the timing was right.

Power to you both!
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:14am

mr-c, letters from our friends/family were either addressed to Whom it may concern or Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Immigration Officer reviewing case. The content was basically who they were, their relations to us, how long they've known, when they met the other, things we've done together, and thoughts on our relationship. Most of them were no longer than a page.

Also lots of people just answer the questions on the form without any additional letters describing their relationship. I think the important thing is that all the significant details (and backup) are there.

eastcoast, is the name spelled correctly on your letter?
Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 103>
  Share Topic