Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outland March/April/May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 103>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gulata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gulata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outland March/April/May
    Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 1:45pm
sounds great. we are also waitng for PPR. hope to hear form Paris by December 27th. Good luck to all of us.
lonely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 10:43am

HEY everyone, well still here waiting, at least I am at the end of this long stressful process... the woman at the interview said it would be up to another 4 months but her times were wrong.. with how things are going we will have a decision by Jan 24 at the latest because of the immigration timeline... so am stilll saying I will be with my husband by Christmas... hope all of you are hanging in there and hope to soon see all of us finished with this so we can start our lives with our loved ones....Big smile

apps miss mar 18
sponsorship approved may 11
apps sent to paris may 11... May 5 got letter and husband denied waiting for ADR..
AOR recieved july 1
apps in process june 23. inter. Nov8 DM Nov 16
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:24pm
I feel your pain, Saya.

I'm going today to get my 3rd set of PR card photos. 2 rejected so far.

It's hard because I'm so isolated where I am(Northwest Territories). So I really only have one option to go to for photos and they've messed up twice :/

Third time's the charm?
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 10:39am
It's good to see my fellow March/April/May applicants are sorted out. I try to help out with other posts when I can.

Brit, good news about your PR card......my bf just received a letter saying his pics weren't acceptable GRRRRR!!!! oh well.....

Good Luck to everyone here in Canada!!
Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
MrsI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 8:22pm

I am the one from this thread who's still waiting...It seems so strange,yet so hard to wait. BTW I haven't received a pass request from the embassy.

Good luck to all of you who are already in CA and who have already landed.

Originally posted by Harmonia Harmonia wrote:

I'm pretty sure these folks have all received their visas and/or landed

ArityMonk
lg
Scylla
VLadex
Saya
SteelAce
Cuds
BritinCanada
Harmonia

Without reading back the last 102 pages of posts, there are several posters that have vanished from sight:  regeagle being one that I remember the most...

I guess once you get status, there's not a whole lot driving us back to the forums (though I pop in from time to time)...

Who's still waiting?????

Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 3:20pm
Brit --  Last I heard from RedEagle was that *after* they had cancelled the sponsorship application, him and his girlfriend were going to try again (but leave the immigration topic off the roster for now).  I think he posted in here about that...   I was wondering how things were going with him.  Either way, I hope he's happy... he was a great guy!
Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 11:53am
Yes! My husband received his visa and landed on October 5th. I am still checking the boards from time to time and have my fingers crossed for the rest of you. Waiting is difficult and stressful.
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 10:13am
Harmonia: Redeagle will not be rejoining this board at any time, he is no longer with his Canadian Girlfriend/FiancĂ©. He made the right choice in not waiting for his sponsor to make up her mind about their relationship..especially after she messed him about so much..I am glad to say he has made himself a new and very happy life back in the UK Big smile 
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 10:08am
ArityMonk: Congrats Big smile I agree it is a bit odd lol..I am still getting used to not being a Visitor to Canada..I got my PR Card last week..so now I can make a trip home at any time LOL That will be a bit weird..and very nice not to have the thought that I may be sent home at the POE for what ever reason the CBSA officer decides! Big smile
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
Harmonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 8:57am

I'm pretty sure these folks have all received their visas and/or landed

ArityMonk
lg
Scylla
VLadex
Saya
SteelAce
Cuds
BritinCanada
Harmonia

Without reading back the last 102 pages of posts, there are several posters that have vanished from sight:  regeagle being one that I remember the most...

I guess once you get status, there's not a whole lot driving us back to the forums (though I pop in from time to time)...

Who's still waiting?????

Citizenship App Sent: December 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 103>
  Share Topic