Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jamaican cases
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:54am
Morning one and all. Clearly we have a new page. Welcome one and all. Note that all the existing members will have to register again. So go ahead and lets continue this great forum!

Happy B-Day Screwface
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:02pm
hi yeahyeah,

is what really gwaaning? anyway, hope everyone find de link

happy birthday screwface, hope u have a great one
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:23pm
happy b'day screwface.

hopefully we'll all get the chance to make the link again.
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:42pm
i'm led to wonder if the troubles that began on another section of the forum led to the "lockdown".

there was talk of police and lawsuits etc being bandied about and there was also talk of contacting the moderators/webmasters and site owners directly.

regardless of the reason, we should now be able to continue where we had left off.

any word on Jahgee?
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
Jahmour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahmour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 7:36pm
New forum guys!..I also see new things in the future for many of us!
Sorry I didn't get the email address for the student's loan earlier..
It is www.canlearn.ca..on the website it also has a list of recognised schools in Canada.
mystry View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 9:19pm
Goodnight,

Peeps me think say me last unu forever as me nu understand what a gwaan. Me tend fe agree with A_Yardie though.

How unu do. A fe we time now, we on to bigger and better things.

Screwface, Big up a your day. Happy Birthday.

jahgee me girl how u do, sorry to hear that you are sick, hope you feeling much better, you are forever in our prayers.

yardgirl, yeahyeah, jah, A_Yardie nuff love. Shout out the rest a forum fam whey nu find we yet.
Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 9:46pm
Hi A_Yardie,

lol @ lockdown. I'm glad to see that you're back.

I was in contact with Colin Singer (Owner) last week who advised that this new forum model is a new and improved site that addresses old issues and obvious newer ones including implementation of better SPAM filters.

I trust that when registering, all users (new and old) will be more inclined to understand the purpose of Mr. Singer's website which should be as clear as he stated..... a discussion forum where participants may contribute their experiences and provide opinions in the area of Canadian immigration and settlement in Canada.

Clearly the old one (on some threads) deviated from that.

Originally posted by A_Yardie A_Yardie wrote:

i'm led to wonder if the troubles that began on another section of the forum led to the "lockdown".

there was talk of police and lawsuits etc being bandied about and there was also talk of contacting the moderators/webmasters and site owners directly.

regardless of the reason, we should now be able to continue where we had left off.

Edited by Mrs.Sam - 29 Nov 2009 at 9:51pm
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:14pm
Well folks, new forum, it looks nice. I do hope we can all meet back up again here.

So we need to spread the word as fast as possible.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:33pm
Hey guys,

Happy Bday Screwface...hope you let everyone know that I was the first to say Happy Bday...

Anyways,Just stopping by to register before going to bed...love unuh...so now I am a newby interesting
Let us be that change
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 11:38pm
Me too Elad, we all are newbies.....I do hope this is a great sign where our applications are concerned......
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1919>
  Share Topic