Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 12:35pm
hey guys  how are u all doing. God is truly good to us all.

Hello jahmour working on somthing will let u know asap.

elad how could u forget fabrin a dont believe it. lol

yes some nuff parying is needed now is our time now. chc a meck we sweat bad.

nuff love all  keep safe
with God all things are possible
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 5:18pm
Greetings everyone,

Sheraig, I don't know where T&T government getting the money from to buy Air Jamaica....  Caribbean Airlines is a new company, and our government had to prop them up to even get things going with them... 
And by indications, I really don't know if they have made enough monies to even decide to invest in another airline.....

Don't we and Haiti, share the same Caribbean fault line? 

T&T on the bottom of the chain of islands... and the fault line cuts our country in half, north and south.

If so we all in the Caribbean should be aware... 

It's never good to see anyone having to die in this way, but all that I can say, is God Almighty alone knows.... 
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 5:25pm

Charles:  We felt tremors here in Jamaica about the same time as the earthquake in Haiti.

Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
Jahmour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahmour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 6:06pm
Hey guys..CHC working fi true, somebody get dem call tiday

Jaghee: Those statements are so true!

Sheraig: You make me just crack up wid laughing..
Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
Hello All,

What a hectic week this has been. So much is happening...and we have so much to give God thanks for. I really feel it for the Haitians - jeez nobody deserves to die like that but as Charles has said, only God knows.

The scenes in Haiti is heart rendering, they didnt have much to begin with - there is a lady in Jamaica collecting things to send there and the salvation army will be assisting - so persons here who have extras to send, please do. 

I dont know about anybody else but i am humbled - when i think about what we have and yes times are hard but i am always reminded that there are people that have it even harder at least we have what to cut back some people cant cut back anymore.

Trinidad - Caribbean Airlines buying Air Jamaica - what a ting........and we cant even keep the name. Its a wake up call people - a wake up call. 

CHC - i haven't heard of anyone getting through recently. I sent an email to CHC  - nothing yet. I want to take a trip there this summer so we will see how that works out - if not plan A then B right? so me say to.

Jahmour congrats on your new job and sharing that news with us. Sheraig, hold strain - the race is not for the swift .....but for those who will endure till the end and we holding on right?

Peeps - God's richest blessing always. Have a great night.
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 7:11pm
Yes guys, I thought about you all as JA is so close to Haiti. That country has been through so much over the past few years

This is a perfect cause for us to donate to as most of us are down sizing to move to Canada. I have already decided that I would donate at least 90% of my sheets, towels and curtains, as I was planning to get rid of them any ways. Clothes as well, wares, kitchen utensils and stuff like that which most of us wont be taking with us, can be donated.

So folks as we are waiting on CHC, lets start early to pass the time and get things together for Haiti.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 7:32pm
Kriss, Splashyy, Elad, and everyone else,  was it bad, depending on your area in Jamaica?

Msbb, do you know where in T&T they are setting up any places to be able to donate the stuff you talked about?
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 9:11pm
Charles, I know for sure of the Red Cross building, COP office at Flagstaff, Jenspa in Woodbrook and the YMCA on Wrightson road. I have already started putting things together so that by next the weekend I would be dropping off.

Maybe if you check the daily newspapers there would be a listing of many other places that are accepting stuff.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
RonyRon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonyRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:02pm
Oh boy I can't get over Haiti, I think the Lord is sending another message.  He absolutely did not cause this, but he allowed it and we must individually ask God, what can I learn from this.

The death and suffering alone breaks the heart.  Let us continue to pray and offer in whatever way we can to the ppl of Haiti.

On another note I like hearing CHC is working, because I don't want to get anybody down, but I know of someone who visited yesterday who applied in 07, and it wasn't as encouraging.  They are still insisting that batch is not the priority right now, and they can't say when the files will be processed.

What can I say, but God must know.  The point is we must be processed.  We just have to be more patient.

We have to tell we self sey is our year dis come high or low. 

yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:23pm
Night night one and all

Larks the devastation brings tears to my eyes

WE all need to continue to pray for all the victims and their families.

Sheraig thanks for the call today and the info that i needed. I still doing a bit of research and will let you know what come if it.
I figure if my ting come through before me done than i could get a transfer after all the college is in Edmonton.

Aunty Untwined i sent you a facebook mail. Check it please

Congrats Aunty Jah! Still blazing the way forward.

Pussjuck and putus whats poppin? I plan to call unuh tommorow! Mek sure unuh answa

Ronron and Mystery we ready fi go so CHC betta sort out themselves

Edited by yeahyeah - 13 Jan 2010 at 11:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 1919>
  Share Topic