Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Reggae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reggae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:10am
Riskar - thanks for your wishes, the wait was difficult at first but I have conditioned my mind that it might not be.
Shekool, Ambi2 and Shersher - thanks for the welcome.

Lizzann - Thanks for your encouragement as usual.  No I have not submitted updated docs neither have they asked that medical be done, so I am getting the feeling that I might be one of those that have been rejected since it is a decision made with no med request or doc updates.  Yes, I believe that God is in  control and is directing my life so wherever He leads I am willing to follow.

I think I will pay them a visit today.  Much regard guys.
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:40am
Reggae - you are on the path - for with GOD all things work together for good - so no matter what you hear - you are and will be where you are meant to be - for what you cant see - HE can.

Much love and huggs !!!!! 
Reggae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reggae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:42am
Thanks Lizzann, please keep me in your prayers.
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:46am
Maarkie -

Not sure what you mean about average mortgage being $1500 and being assessed off of that.

Your credit worthiness is what detrmines the amt of credit extended to you - as a newcomer you have no credit history and the way to build one is to have a credit card or cell phone acct or utility accts (light, cable, gas etc) - the credit bureau (equifax etc) monitors your payment history and as time goes by when companies check your credit rating and note your your credit score - they offer you good rates and increased credit limits - mortages etc .

Credit ratings build over time - 500-600 is fair and anything below is poor - no credit is not equal to bad credit as there is history to show  - over 700-800 is excellent and that helps but only over time.

W.Diesel View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:44pm
Hailings to All,

@Reggae: Welcome and all di best. Regardless a di outcome Lizzie said it best.

In regards to di travel document it's really a 1 way visa that they stamp inna yuh passport, which seems to be valid fi 6 months.  Dem neva ask mi nuh questions just if mi did eva apply fi one before at CHC but den again I had supplied my return itinerary suh mi nuh know if dat did placate dem.

Unoo walk good fambily

Edited by W.Diesel - 26 Jan 2013 at 6:42pm
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties
maarkie2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:47pm
Thanks liz spoke with the bank too he cleared up everything. thanks forum offer good feedback sometimes
shersher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shersher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 12:50pm
reggae life is so ironic if you had waited a week to submit initial application, it may have made a difference.  Such is life.  Go with God.  I wish you all the best.
Diesel mi boss. How tings?
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:45pm
Went to tax office today and got my Drivers License Report.  For those interested, this is what is looks like (below).  Next step ...onto maxfield avenue to hand it in...Will take another pic at that point...

thx for the guidance guys Thumbs Up   

Edited by mystik - 08 Jan 2013 at 4:47pm
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:48pm
Mystik - you have to help me - post pics anymore!! lol
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:54pm
say that again?
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 1919>
  Share Topic