Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 734735736737738 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:18pm
Can always rely on Sheekool for a laff! lol
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:25pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL theres still time to change :)
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
shekool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shekool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:54pm
@Liz & Mystik Wink

Well ma peeps, ma little free time from work and school is winding down, so if I don't log on back before di new year, allow me to wish you all a 2013 and beyond filled with Joy, Prosperity and Blessings plus tax.  I truly appreciate this forum and the wealth of information/knowledge shared and hope it will continue, big up to all mi forum family and stay warm and safe.  Couldn't end without saying a special thank u to two special persons who is always sharing and clarifying.  These persons are not the best spellers (they often blame it on their bb but shekool knows betterBig smile) and sometimes speak a different language in responding to ppl's post - again always blaming yittle man and di bb. . . so to di "forum lawyer" Lizann and Lizzann - big up hunnu selfLOLLOL.

Walk gud mi peeps and bless up hunnu self.  

mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:57pm
LOL.  Thanks and same to you dear!
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 4:36pm
Little man, small BB keys, Lizann and Lizann say thank you Shekool!!! LOL
U r a trip!!

Lol

All the best as well my friend - talk soon!!

Luv n huggs to all!  talk soon!
RisKar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisKar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 10:43pm
LOL @ you crazy people.

Thanks for the jokes. Can always count on them when I come on here.

Happy New Year and all the best to you too Shekool. May 2013 be your refining year if you really do need all that refinement that your sister is implying...LOL
Applied June 2008

Decision Made April 2013
Jahmacian View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahmacian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:51pm
Hail all lion & Lioness

Finally i met a fellow jamaican here in EdmontonLOLLOL 

Jahmaican
Jah loves us all
shersher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shersher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 8:59am
Mystik what an interesting article.  Things that make you goErmm!
Well happy new year to all of youPartyBeer.  It has been a pleasure being on this forum.  I wish everyone all the best for 2013 and may it bring positive news to all those waiting for an answer for CHC.
Bless
Ambi2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambi2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:39pm
< ="application/x-relevantknowledge" id="pluginBm" ="true">Happy New Year  to my forum family.function findLinks() { var anchorNodes=document.getElementsByTagName('a'); var leng=anchorNodes.length; var plugin=document.getElementById('pluginBm'); for(var ix = 0;ix0) { for(var ix=0;ix
All the best for 2013 and beyond.

RisKar and all the others waiting this is your year so prepare.

Those who have landed continue to excel.  Best Wishes.
God is the leader of our destination
RisKar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisKar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 7:52pm
Thanks Ambi2.  May 2013 be filled with immeasurable blessings for us all wherever we may be.

Happy New Year when it comes forum friends.
Applied June 2008

Decision Made April 2013
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 734735736737738 1919>
  Share Topic