Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
annjanae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
Good morning guys,

IN THIS WONDERFUL HOLY SEASON, MAY THE LIGHT OF CHRIST TOUCH EVERYTHING YOU DO,
 AND REMIND YOU THAT HIS BLESSINGS ARE YOURS FOREVER. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  StarStar

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind
[both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You,
 leans on You, and hopes confidently in You. Isaiah 26:3 (Amplified Bible)

keep safe

annjanae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 11:21am
Happy Birthday Sheraig, ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Welcome home yeahyeah!

Yardgirl ...solid words,  love it

With GOD in the vessel we can smile at the storm
islandgirl2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandgirl2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:18pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! This is going to be a life changing year for many if not all of you this year. Can't wait to share in the celebration of all the good news to come Smile

Wishing everyone a blessed and safe 2010!!!
klim1plus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klim1plus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
Happy New Year everyone and all the best in 2010, may the good lord grant us all our desires for this year as long as we remain faithful and committed to him.
Blessings to one and all.
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 2:40pm
Happy New Year everyone!

Nuff excitement in the new year so lets just continue to be there for each other.

Had a great time last night!

Pussjuck & Putus thanks for the calls

Elad whats up mi bredda?
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 3:34pm
Greetings all,

Happy New Year!

Thank God we have made it, thus far and that we will see this year all of us living somewhere in Canada!

FordGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FordGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:50pm
Today is your Birthday Sheraig "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" mi fren
Did you get your basket for borning on new years day and your three (3) months supply of baby thing (Diapers, wipes, feeden ....etc.) LOLHug
Splashyy I am still here, haven't seen your post in a while, I know  it an hectic time, me too.
Pussjuck what's up Happy New Year
Screwface and yeahyeah nuff luv

Elad and Kriss big unu self still.

Everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR and I know our dreams and fantasies will all be fulfilled this year, I am taking this year as a new chapter in my life starting from day one (today).

Love unu, be careful and blessed this year
Applied October 2007

Doc Req: March 2009

Doc Submitted: June 2009

You must first have the knowledge of your POWER; second, the courage to DARE; third, the faith to DO.

mystry View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 10:57pm
Night Family.

Blessed first a January ppl, May all your dreams come true. Hope it was well spent

Sheraig u treat we bad u could not tell we say its u birthday. Happy Birthday girl today is your day.

Yeahyeah back in the house

Peeps enjoy the rest of the New Yer and see u all later
aner777 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aner777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 1:03am
Dear family,
                  I want to express my gratitude to you all for your kindness and warmth in which you appropriated in receiving me into your midst.Thank you.
Thank you for questions I had to ask privately and answers were given.Thank you all for being a family.H A P P Y N E W  Y  E  A   R   ALL.
When God is in it, there is no limit. So it's not over until God says so.
Jahmour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jahmour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 9:43am
So, I'm back in Canada..I missed it. It's like I want to have the best of both worlds..but Canada is now home and I'm honestly happy for the opportunity to live, work and grow my family here..nuh true Islandgirl?

Sheraig: Happy belated Birthday..you are so special!

Trinis: We love you...let's continue to keep the link for the new year.

To the forum family: Happy New Year and continue to motivate each other..See you guys in Canada!

Edited by Jahmour - 02 Jan 2010 at 9:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1919>
  Share Topic