Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
klim1plus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klim1plus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:36pm
Hi YeahYeah I am hear hope to talk to u tomorrow just gwaan hold the faith.

Splashy how r u bwoy mi affi call yuh out eeh is like mi nuh exist to u agaainCry lol
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:39pm
Folks, when I was on here this morning we were on page 2, we reach page 4 already, we getting on.

I can across this information from another website, I think it is great news...

http://muchmorcanada.ning.com/profiles/blogs/federal-provincial-and
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:42pm
MSBB for some reason I cant access the link can you repost it again please
Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:47pm
What kinda ting dat Klim. Trust me work just have me a way these days - don't mind the distraction though and I'm so looking forward to my vacation.

Tomorrow is December 1st - wow!!
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:59pm
I am not sure what happening with the link on your end but it is opening fine on my end. I will post what the information is.....

Federal, provincial and territorial governments speed up foreign credential recognition for newcomers to Canada

* Posted by Chris Toombes on November 30, 2009 at 1:46pm

Under the new Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications, foreign-trained workers who submit an application to be licensed or registered to work in certain fields will be advised within one year whether their qualifications will be recognized.

The Honourable Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development and Co-Chair of the Forum of Labour Market Ministers, and the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, today endorsed a new framework to enhance foreign qualification recognition for internationally trained workers.

The Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications is part of the Government of Canada’s strategy to have the best educated, most skilled and most flexible workforce in the world. Recognizing foreign credentials is part of the strategy, and foreign qualification recognition is the process of verifying that knowledge, skills, work experience and education obtained in another country are comparable to the standards established for Canadian professionals and tradespersons.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
aner777 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aner777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:22am
Hello everyone,
                        Just want to say a big hello and Kudos to you all for the wonderful comments i've been reading on the forum.I am totally new here though and should start my process soon and trust that the forum will be helpful through it all and even after.
It is therefore imperative for me to say that am not Jamaican though but married to one and i live here in Jamaica for a year plus now.Hope this will be a good fruit bearing experience.

As we enter the new month i pray that what eyes have not seen,what ears have not heard and that which the heart of men have not been able to consider is that which the one who rides the government of the Universe will make available to us all.Amen.

Have fun everyone.
When God is in it, there is no limit. So it's not over until God says so.
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:35am
Welcome Aner777, thanks for the inspirational words. You will have alot of fun on here.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:15am
Hey guys,

Elad in the building, was having a little difficulty assessing the site...jahknow mi nah lie, I am not really feeling this new site/ forum design, it is ironic as I am moving to Canada, how then will I deal with that DRASTIC CHANGE? No wonder the Big Man giving me so much time to soak up so much of Jamaica as well as to deal with my issues.

Jaghee...luv yah...will give u a shout later
Let us be that change
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:16am
BTW...Happy December guys, especially Ms. Splashyy...
Let us be that change
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:42am
Good Morning people. Happy December. Gonna do some research on Canada immigration website on further steps and form to download.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1919>
  Share Topic