Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 415416417418419 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 3:48pm
Howdy All:

Sheraig:  Sure wish I was in a position to take up some of those offers.  Really good deals.
Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 5:01pm
Greeting all,

Today I have made a full 3 years (36 months) of hearing absolutely NOTHING from CHC POS!!!
Oh joy....

At least thank God that I was able to live for 36 months more!

Applied 6 Jul 2007
AOR 07 Sep 2007
Request for updated Docs Mar 2012
Throat Severed and Cessation of file established on 6th July, 2012.     
Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 5:55pm
Charles, I think you need to order your CAIPS notes. I would be going crazy. Writing to the Minister is also an option.
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 7:54pm
Splashyy,
Thanks for the advice.

I think I have reached a point, that I really am not too bothered with caring about this thing anymore...
Whatever is to come of it, its whatever.

If, and whenever that 'if' of me getting thru, thank God Almighty.

Until then, I not going to lift a finger concerning this again. 
I may get on my knees though, but nothing more!

as your signature says, 'Everything is God's time'  So be it.
Applied 6 Jul 2007
AOR 07 Sep 2007
Request for updated Docs Mar 2012
Throat Severed and Cessation of file established on 6th July, 2012.     
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 8:03pm
Hey Guys,

Been very very busy today. Home now but will be going back out for another meeting. So gonna get summen to eat quikly...later mi family...God Bless...Later All
Let us be that change
RonyRon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonyRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 10:00pm
Hey fambily, whats up?  Keep the faith.  I went to check for mail today, just hoping but nothing yet.  I am really trying to take on the spirit of Chicky and be positive and trust the good Lord more and more.

Charles45, bwoy you have gotten the test of a lifetime.  I am almost speechless.  I can only say God knows best and He won't fail you.  You have been soooo patient.  You are blessed to have seen another 36 months.  And thats what we have to do often, give thanks in everything.

Well peeps check in tomorrow to see whats cooking. Later folks.
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:16am
Hi guys good morning

Hi Rony don't give up girl. Splashy I know the feeling but continue to hang in there.

Charles I completely understand how you are feeling just now but u know I don't think that it would hurt to check things out just to be sure that they didn't send out anything to you that you didn't recieve(Iam just saying)

Liz u good. yes yeahyeah I know a soon gi u a call.

SheraigTongue Ford mi fren how u? other puss whats popin girl.

ScrewyWink

Take care all keep safe and nuff love

A quick question to all the adults who landed I saw this on the CIC website. So me need immunization card too? I don't have any.Cry

Health documentation

Children in Canada are vaccinated—also called immunized—beginning when they are newborns. Vaccinations help to prevent serious infections or diseases.

When you travel to Canada, bring official documents that state what vaccinations you and your family have already had. If you or your child has not been vaccinated, call your doctor or local public health clinic right away.

In Canada, immunization or vaccination records are required for children to enroll in school.

Edited by pussjuck - 08 Sep 2010 at 9:22am
with God all things are possible
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 10:40am
Ah boy...just post a very very very long and it just disappear bout server not working...can you believe it??????????/ CHO

All in all Charles I was responding to your post and how discouraging that is. I wld suggest you take up Sheraig's suggestion and do both as the response time line is basically the same. And plz emphasize the fact that after 3yrs you have not heard a thing, not even a whisper from CHC about your case.

Kriss, yeah man really good deals Sheraig sharing with us...but funds low...hahahahaha plus money committed to other travels..lol

Anyways guys, peace and nuff love.
Let us be that change
chicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 11:57am
Good Morning

Charles ... thank God for life and for 36 more months.  no mek it luck so.   CHC will soon fly the de gate fe u.  I know how you are feeling but take heart, Liz is waiting longer than you.  People, let us pray for God to give us courage to continue wait on CHC.  At time no matter how strong you are, the low depressing feeling just force itself into your life.    As Elad and and Sheraig suggested, make your voice be heard.  You never know. 

Friends be encouraged in the word of Lord that says,  God will make the breakthrough at his time not ours. 

love you all
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 12:14pm

Good morning pawdies...

It sure is depressing in these neck of the wood lately.It ruff mi nah lie...

I and I not even gonna pretend say mi nah struggle wid di wait....It nuh pretty!!

Sometimes, it hard to know what encouraging words to post, even when u deep in the rut urself!! BUt guys, I feel its gonna be soon!!

Lizann/Splashy: HOLD ON....just a likkle longa....

CHC..whats really happening seriously man...people from 06 waiting it just cant right....

Guys, cheer up...it will soon be done!

Edited by sheraig - 08 Sep 2010 at 12:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 415416417418419 1919>
  Share Topic