Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 410411412413414 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:25pm
Congrats Screwface. How many times have u looked on it since yuh get it?

A girlfren of mine got hers recently and actually took a picture of it and send to couple ppl on her b'berry.

Which area u planning to settle?

everybaddy else, all of mi forum family: big up unuhselves...
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 12:35pm
Chicky:  I am also a civil servant.  A year or so ago I go a little nervous when I was asked to prepare certain lists.  Bway it seem that the cuts were very close but since then I have decided to take it as it happens.  A GOD RUN TINGS.  So wi nuh haffi fret.
Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
FordGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FordGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:08pm
Remember "HE'S AN ONTIME GOD, YES HE IS" he may not come through when we want him to but he will do it right ontime, he is an ontime GOD yes he is!!!

Love and Blessing Family
Applied October 2007

Doc Req: March 2009

Doc Submitted: June 2009

You must first have the knowledge of your POWER; second, the courage to DARE; third, the faith to DO.

yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:40pm
Morning peeps

Could hardly wake up this morning .. tiad man!

Well well things on hold again, what to do? Lets have a party !!!!
Lizanne invite we everyday.. when we going as a group seriously?

The waiting is really hard but my mind set to hearing something by December.

In God's eyes all is well so I am good with that.

Elad so nice to talk to you as usual.

Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 5:04pm
Hi Guys,

I hope all is well - taking everything in strides and trying to be patient. Screwface - gwaan put your list together dont be surprise if you see me hanging onto those wings when the plane flying off. congrats once again. well its September - Lizanne, Pussjuck - lets hope you guys get a break through this week. Take care guys. Blessings always.

P.S. Jagee - thats great news on the school - can you imagine if you were still here what that bill would look like - jeez that is some serious savings. Enjoy the vacation, i know you will get a job soon. Jahmour, Orchid, Islandgiril, Nicola, Valt, Purplette, - more soon join unno on the other side.
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 5:37pm
Hi celebs, hope u all doing good regardless of the snailmail from CHC.

Jahmour and Jagee I am doing good except the heat is driving me nuts.

Did an interview yesterday and waiting to know if i will be short listed. The kids have not been registered as I have to get them asses by the welcome centre in Brampton before they can be register, so guys anyone who will be landing and settling in brampton please note u need to call and make an appointment at the welcome centre before any school will take your child. u also have to have proof of residents and vaccination is a must so make sure your child is fully vaccinated. If you are close to a catholic church and would like your child to go to a catholic school make sure you travel with the child baptism cert of confirmation cert.

I have another interview next week so hoping and praying i will anchor one of them.

make note that CHC will be close on monday so make no visit there.

stay safe and travel good.
PROUD TO BE A JAMAICAN! Landed August 2010
chicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 6:43pm
Yes  Kriss
I am not fretting about no lay off.  I know that the PSTU is working  hard and my entity is being recommendated to be taken from central  Government.  God is on the job

All my forum friends who are waiting, stay calm and relax as work is being done on our files. 
Yardgirl and Jahgee all the best and take care of your self and family. 
Screwface - mi know sa u a pack u way outa Ja soon.

Love u all
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 9:15pm
Greetings all,

Well I guess that CHC will be slow in coming out of the 'summer vacations' before they start, doing anything with our  stuff.  Especially that the last bit of student visas have to be issued, etc...

Yardgirl/Jagee, so the weather has really been hot? 

I get to see the CBC news here on our cable tv, so I have been seeing that a heat wave is on in the GTA/Toronto area... 

Is it as it is here in the Caribbean?  I know T&T dam hot.

When I visited the GTA area a couple of years ago, it was early Autumn. 
It was now starting to get a bit chilly...

And when I came back home to T'dad, as soon as dem open the doors to the outside of d airport here, I start to sweat a bucket! 
I thought I just entered an oven!!! 
Applied 6 Jul 2007
AOR 07 Sep 2007
Request for updated Docs Mar 2012
Throat Severed and Cessation of file established on 6th July, 2012.     
screwface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote screwface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:42am
Good morning,

Java where are you?

I am back on the road again heading to out of town today.

Be safe all and keep the faith.

Applied Jul 3, 2009
Doc Requested Aug 27, 2009
Doc Submitted Nov 17, 2009
Med & PR Fee Requested Feb 2010
PP Request Aug 2010
Landed Sept 2010
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 10:00am
Hi guys good morning

Thanks yardgirl for that bit of valuable info. All the best with the job hunt

Screwy take care on the road. Hi Ford yes we hear u.

nuff love all keep safe and continue to pray
with God all things are possible
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 410411412413414 1919>
  Share Topic