Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 11:09am
Staths - i hope this information helps:-

Mailing address:
Canadian High Commission
P.O. Box 1500
Kingston 10
Jamaica

Telephone:

(876) 926-1500

Fax:

(876)511-3493

Email:

General:[email protected]

You can also try this email:- [email protected]

GOOD LUCK - I mean that.

Jagee - Congrats on your landing experience, i can well imagine how excited everyone is in anticipation of the new experiences. 

I was very heartened by COO's post and MArquis' and Jahmour experiences - it above everything else really brings home to me the possibilities in Canada especially when you commit yourself to the transition process. 
We are committed to working hard and that we will.

Pussjuck, i like your bold stance, send them everything so that at the end of the day, all they need to do is call for your passport - no time wasting.

I am really hoping to hear some good news this week. Everything night and day i pray and i always hear that little voice saying - God is in control - everything in time. Be patient. So lets be patient as is humanly possible :-).

Have a great day and week folks.
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
RonyRon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonyRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 1:41pm
Hey everybody,

Jagee, I was so waiting on landing experience, and it sounds good, atleast the accounts and SIN # set up and of course the kids are loving it.  Enjoy and learn the system as much as you can.

Splashyy,  I am going up there shortly, I decided to go today and just hear what dem saying.  I hope dem pick up di file and working on it.

Sheraig, hoping for some good news girly.
Hi Liz, you seem kinda quiet.
Elad whats up?
Pussjuck, so happy you getting through with all your submissions so far.
Well hail up to everyone.
Trust God and look out for His blessings.
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 2:01pm
Goooo Rony!!Clap

My wish for you is that the girl tell u to hold on for the medical.......
If not atleast it will show shome activity on ur file....

My fingers crossed.....ur 39 months buss up long time.....

PR dust to you!!!!!!!!
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 2:38pm
Hi folks.  hope all is well and that some gooood news will come this way this week.  God is always in control. 

Well went on an interview with a recruitment officer.  He says he was quite impressed with the overall interview and the resume.  He went on to explain that  July to Mid September is normally slow jobwise in canada.  He says the job market will pick up by the end of September.  His advise was to take an job just to get the expereince.  He told me to take off the word Jamaica from my places of employment as employers will loose interest.  He says get the interviews, sell yourself and let them know you are not from Canada during the interview and not b4.

The first question he asked was why do you come to canada.  He says we'd be surprised how many persons are unable to answer this question.  So be prepared ...

Anyway take  care all.  thanks for the good wished as as usual God's richest blessings.

Screwy let us chat lata nuh

Edited by Jagee - 23 Aug 2010 at 2:40pm
Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 2:44pm
Hey Jahgee

Good to hear from u girlie....

I'm happy you are settling well.....

Thanks for the update...bless ur heart, u liver and ur kidney :-)

Kriss: dem really a duh yu bad man.....busy suh!!

Ford: u see u......:-)
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 3:18pm
Hey jagee good to hear from u girl and happi that all is well. He did give u some good sound advise  all the best. Thanks for sharing.

Splashy u know a Sheraig kick mi through di fone and den mi brave up and pay de money I have to admit it was on her advise I went and did it. love u Sheraig

rony god go wid u mi chile we waiting to hear whats up? 
with God all things are possible
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 3:49pm

Ok guys.....just spoke with Rony

She pretty much said that we are still not allowed to do inquiries at the office in person....
we can only do so thru fax or email....sadly ErmmUnhappy

Thanks for checking that out for us girly...truly appreciate it...

So, a nuh we say suh a di guard say suh...a dat a gwaan pon what a gwaan!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Pussjuck: u know i got ur back......friendy!! LOLLOL

Hurry up and free up the space man...u, screwface, gringo, lizann, chicky.....

God, i want to drop in the next batch of medical that them sending out...thanks!!Embarrassed

Stats: have u submitted updated docs already.
I hope u get a respond to ur email. I would advise u to fax.....seem to be more efficient...

Edited by sheraig - 23 Aug 2010 at 3:53pm
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 4:37pm
You are correct Pussjuck.  He must however understand that if they did not ask him for it he can wait until they request it.  They usually request it along with the PP if they dont request it before.
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 4:50pm
This is question to the persons that land already and for those who dont land yet but can answer.  Dont all shout at onceLOL

Do i need to take pictures with me when i go to land.  I saw it on a website not sure which one,  read too much and someone told me that today.

If i should what is the size is it the same size we submit to the embassy here.  I understand it is to send with the PR application which they usually send off from the port of entry for new comers.
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 4:52pm
That should be PR Card not PR application. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 395396397398399 1919>
  Share Topic