Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 387388389390391 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FordGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FordGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 1:58pm
Pussjuck I think it will accept the local address but if you know the address at which you are going to be at then I suggest that you use that one so as not to redo the whole thing. Remember when it is finished you can save copies on your PC or thumb drive. You get five different formats from the same information.
Applied October 2007

Doc Req: March 2009

Doc Submitted: June 2009

You must first have the knowledge of your POWER; second, the courage to DARE; third, the faith to DO.

Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 2:54pm
Howdy All:

Just doing a quick check in.

Keep the faith.
Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
RonyRon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonyRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 3:55pm
Hey guys,

I'm here giving thanks, knowing that although we have to all go through our struggles, there is always someone going through something worst.  I have a friend going through so much right now, I would not want to trade places with her, I just thank God for my little trial and give thanks.

But I don't want any depressing tone, so I am going to be positive and look forward to all the good things that God has in store for us all.

Pussjuck, Splashyy and all those who offered prayers, thanks a million, you guys are so supportive.  I really need to hear that.  I believe all will be well and put my faith in God.

Jagee suppose to be so busy now, just trying to settle in.  Anxious to hear from you girl.

Splashyy I am anxious to hear some good news for you, once you buss many will follow.  Thats my feeling.
A friend of mine waiting like myself said someone from inside told her by December most persons should be sorted out.  The backlog is a priority right now, but they are dealing with it in some kind of order.  We hear all kind of things everyday, but some of it must be true.
Keep the faith everybody, good things come to those that wait, and those that wait very long too. ha ha.
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 4:48pm
Good afternoon

Busy suh from mawning!!!!!

Lizann: u getting the visits one by one man....

One thing whe mi love wha everybody wha have di link a say is that the backlog is being sorted.
That alone is music to my ears............love it!!!!!ClapClap

Rony: yu family de ya fi u full force!!!!!

Jahgee: how things mama???? Hope u good....

lata

Edited by sheraig - 16 Aug 2010 at 5:24pm
FordGT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FordGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 5:23pm

FYI

The different classes of license issued in canada;

Driver's Licence Classification Chart

Class A
Allowed to drive any tractor-trailer combination
May also drive vehicle in class D and G

a tractor-trailer
Diagram 1-1a-1

Class B

Allowed to drive any school purposes bus
May also drive vehicle in class C, D, E, F and G
a school bus
Diagram 1-1a-2

Class C

Allowed to drive any regular bus
May also drive vehicles in class D, F and G.
a regular bus
Diagram 1-1a-3

Class D

Allowed to drive any truck or combination provided the towed vehicle is not over 4,600 kg
May also drive vehicle in class G
a truck
Diagram 1-1a-4

Class E

Allowed to drive any school purposes bus - maximum of 24-passenger capacity
May also drive vehicle in class F and G
a school bus, maximum 24 passengers
Diagram 1-1a-5

Class F

Allowed to drive any regular bus - maximum of 24-passenger capacity - and ambulances
May also drive vehicle in class G
a regular bus, maximum 24 passengers
Diagram 1-1a-6

Class G

Allowed to drive any car, van or small truck or combination of vehicle and towed vehicle up to 11,000 kg provided the towed vehicle is not over 4,600 kg
a car
Diagram 1-1b-1

Class G1

Level One of graduated licensing. Holders may drive Class G vehicles with an accompanying fully licensed driver with at least four years' driving experience. Subject to certain conditions.

Class G2

Level Two of graduated licensing. Holders may drive Class G vehicles without accompanying driver but are subject to certain conditions.

Class M

Allowed to drive any motorcycles, including limited-speed motorcycles (motor scooters) and motor-assisted bicycles (mopeds). Holders may also drive a Class G vehicle under the conditions that apply to a Class G1 licence holder.
a motorcycle
Diagram 1-1b-2

Class M1

Level One of graduated licensing for motorcycles, including limited-speed motorcycles (motor scooters) and motor-assisted bicycles (mopeds). Holders may drive a motorcycle under certain conditions.

Class M2

Level Two of graduated licensing for motorcycles, including limited-speed motorcycles (motor scooters) and motor-assisted bicycles (mopeds). Holders may drive a motorcycle but only with a zero blood alcohol level. Holders may also drive a Class G vehicle under the conditions that apply to a Class G1 licence holder.
a limited speed motorcycle
Diagram 1-1b-3

Class M with L condition

Holders may operate a limited-speed motorcycle or moped only.
May operate a limited speed motorcycle or moped only

Class M2 with L condition

Holders may operate a limited-speed motorcycle or moped only.
May operate a limited speed motorcycle or moped only

Note: A \"Z\" air brake endorsement is required on a driver's licence to operate any air brake equipped motor vehicle.
Applied October 2007

Doc Req: March 2009

Doc Submitted: June 2009

You must first have the knowledge of your POWER; second, the courage to DARE; third, the faith to DO.

Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 5:38pm
Fordgt:  Thanks for the info.  This will come in handy.  Is this Toronto only or most provinces.  I know most persons will be going Toronto side but I'll be going Alberta side.

Sheraig:  Why you don't answer your phoneSmile

Thanks for the various information everyone.

Have a great evening all.
God is good all the time and He is an on time God.
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 5:40pm
Fordgt:  Forget the question asked.  On looking again I saw the info.  Thanks.
God is good all the time and He is an on time God.
Lizanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 6:02pm
Yes Ms Shearig !!

I have had the pleasure of meeting, Rony Ron, Putus, Ford GT (kinda sorta - kept missing each other due to meetings), Screwface and yittle man and yeah yeah - so is you and few odders left!Tongue

So fab to meet every one - and even better as we setout on the same journey Wink.
App: Oct 06
AOR: Nov 06
Docs req: May 08
Add infant: Mar 09
Medicals req: Dec 09
Meds/docs sub: Jan 10
FBI reprt req: Mar 10
Lost doc req & sub: Jul 10
Waiting....
marquis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marquis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 6:44pm
Hi everyone. Just checking in.

Well, Jaghee, welcome to Trurono (Toronto) if thats where you are. LOL is so dem pronounce it!! If so I have a link for a job fair to be held on August 19 in Markham. Thats not far from the GTA and is do-able. If you are interested let me have your email address (privately) so I can send it to you.

Later!!
chicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 10:07pm
Hi Everyone
Screwface thanks for the info, it was great talking to you.
FordGT the information on driver's license is good at least we have a fell of the type we will need. 

Putus45 I am planning to go to Alberta as well.  I have a cousin there and he said it is a good idea.
Love you friends and let us continue to pray for each other.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 387388389390391 1919>
  Share Topic