Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:52pm

Hy all - they don't fax you back when u fax them - the paperwork they send ouit is dated a few dates after the fax sent to them - granted they mail it late but apprently the fax jolts them more than the email!
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 9:38pm
Yea Yea, you seem to be leaving us, with that speech... lol

Greetings to all who said hello, over the past couple of days.

Really do hope well will be moving on from ALL our situations soon, claim it, believe in it, and walk into it!
Applied 6 Jul 2007
AOR 07 Sep 2007
Request for updated Docs Mar 2012
Throat Severed and Cessation of file established on 6th July, 2012.     
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 10:33pm
I not going anywhere , forum family for life

Charles all when I land I will check in trust me ! I have to give back to the new ones ;)
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 11:35pm
Yeahyeah i get the same feel too like you planning to leave weCry.  It is kind of a sad feeling well as you say we have to give back to the newbies.  I got some good information from this forum mostly ones that makes me fee hopefull and guys those who are not members of trackitt join because that too is helpfull, even to just look at all the green and see where you fall and the hope that one day your status will change to green and the history helps. www.trackitt.com

Have a blessed night
Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 3:36am
i cant sleep. 

These days i am feeling a different level of stress. I just really need a break right now. I feel you YeahYeah, sometimes i dont have the strength to post but i read and i leave again with a renewed energy. 

I am going off for a couple days vacation, looking forward to it badly. I will also use that time to day dream about Canada - living in a first world country. A friend of mine who migrated recently (in April) returned to the island this week on vacation - they told her she had 6/8 days worth of vacation, so she took some days - WOW!!!. Its funny when you applied for so many years you think there is a pattern. For the last couple of years, CHC has written me in May/June and so subconsciously i expected something from them. I am going to try the fax story tomorrow and see where that takes me. Going to try and sleep again, big day ahead tomorrow.

Later peeps, have a good day.

Edited by Splashyy - 28 Jul 2010 at 3:37am
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 7:45am

Hiya Splashhy -

Know how you feel - its hard ! In as much as I'm a little less tense as at least I heard something from CHC and once again know everything is in just can't help wondering what next they going call with and say - oh btw ai we need x,y or z as it got lost!! But I'm praying and just holding fast and tite to the one above as HE knows when everything is the right time. Even during this waiting time I've had so many precious experiences and met some new friends that I know couldn't have happened if I wasn't here! I think for many we just want to land and know that that part is over (I know that is certainly my case) as I love this country bad bad but also know things can go awry so quickly and having peace of mind of a "safe haven"/alternative in Canada for my yittle man makes it tolerable... Send the fax sweetie - don't expect to hear anything for a good month but when u do look at the date on the letter it will be one to two days after the date on ur fax - thus far its been mine and Sixelas experience and truth be told - it also happened in March when I faxed them to ebsure my meds were in - they called me three days after to tell me the bank draft for my son had to be changed. So who knows..... Try it but give them time my fax was June 21 - the letter they sent was dated June 23 and I got it July 21! Lol
Blessed day all and KNOW the GOD is GOD and all things are possible with HIM now and always !!!!! :o)-
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:52am
Hi guys good morning hope all is well.

Yes Elad I will keep u all posted and will give an update on friday mi just sorting out stuff now.

yeahyeah I saw trackitt by accident and as soon a join in Nicholaa invited mi to join the forum and girl I am glad I did. I know the feeling.

Splashyy teck it easy girl stress is like Smirnoff it will leave u breathless.Just like Baileys irish cream a creeper so try an relax on your vacation.

lata guys nuff love
with God all things are possible
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 9:35am
yeahyeah: i really like the likkle speech yuh write. the forum has really made a difference in the lives of many of us that are members or just readers.

it helps to know that there is support and information from others that are in or have been through the same process that you are goin thru.

each of us is at different stages in life, work, health & the immigration process itself and we can each learn from the other and give and get support in many different forms.

i've spoken to some of the members and met others and i have no regrets. i see this as just another hurdle to cross, we'll encounter some new ppl along the way that may end up becoming lifelong frens.

we mite haffi start our own likkle support group operating out of canada when we've all gotten thru and migrated... sign me up, mi ready.

likkle more
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 10:50am
Hey All:

Good morning.

Splashyy:  The rest will make you feel better.  Enjoy your time off.
Reva:  How tings?

Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 12:07pm
Larks mi hear sey down a duke street pack so till fi police record u hafi reach de from 5am OMG!!!!!

Oh and express is 5 days not 2 anymore

yes sign mi up to fi de support group mi ready 2
with God all things are possible
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 1919>
  Share Topic