Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 361362363364365 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 7:14am
Its been a loooong
long time coming but I know a change gon come!!!

Its been three yrs waiting but mi nah guh die
Cause mi know mi haffi live whe white things fall from the sky!!

Pull up dat selector!!!! Lol! Who want buss mi....

Mi de ya man mi nah guh nuh whe...CHC yu heard mi and mi friends dem de ya...

Lambada!!!: yeah pawdie happy fi si di I...

Marquis: we'll hook up girl!! :-)

Everybody hold di faith..

Road mi say :-) DWL!!
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 8:36am
Morning all,

Sher Sher Sher...smile a while mi fren...it will soon be done...just continue to trust and obey...be careful on the road.

Marquis...wayyyyyyyyyy to go Ms Admin Asst. have a pleasant and productive rest of the week.

FordGt...hey boss, u traveling the country mi understand, how u so busy body?

Screwy...long time wi nuh chat, how is little man? Hail the big man for me...God Bless

My family and friends wi soon sort out...so nuh worry, Canada soon...and as FordGt says, just take the limited time that we have left here in Jamaica to fine tune all our little itches. Blessings
Let us be that change
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 9:07am
Hi guys good morning to u all

LOL!!ok Ford I hear u I am ok now.

Marquis I am so happi to hear that ur first day was great enjoy mi chile. LOL!!nuff a sheraig de fi share. I hope we all can meet up one day.

peeps have a great day I will update on Friday. Thanks everybody to much to mention by name I feel so lovedTongueSmile

Nuff love and keep safe

Edited by pussjuck - 27 Jul 2010 at 9:10am
with God all things are possible
sunihon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunihon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 3:11pm

hello everyone,

just checking in, a little busy making plans.
CONGRATS PUSSJUCK, really happy to hear the great news.
have a great day all. God is in control.
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 4:09pm
Jahmour i mean land in canada.  I plan to do the landing  next month.
sixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 4:25pm
Lizzan i agree with you on the fax thing.  That is exactly what i did too send a fax and that is when they responded to me.  I sent the fax like today and the date on the letter that they sent to me asking for med and updated PR was dated the next day.  Now you confirm.  WOW   So guys send the fax that way there is a paper trail which they cant ignore.Clap
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 5:06pm
Kiss teet bout the fax thing......dat neva work fi di ICry

Unu can try all the same.....u just neva know!!!!

Body tyad......need somebody fi reach out and touch mi body ya now!!Wink

Hey Sunihon!!! Long time fi real.....how the planning going mi love!

Hey Mystry!!! Hey Aner!!!!! Hey Letty!! Hey Rodaleja...Charles big ups!!!!!!!!

"one by one"

Gone again!!!

Splashyy View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splashyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 5:23pm
question:- how did they respond via email. I would hate to fax them from my office and they respond.
Applied Jan 11th 2007
Request for doc 0608
Request for updated doc 0509
Submitted updated docs 0609
Applied Express Entry 25.11.15
OINP interest 27.11.15
Everything in God's time.......
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 6:59pm
Evening folks! Waiting on Friday good news

I tell you I remember years ago when I joined the forum I found it by accident and I dont know how I would have managed this wait! This forum has evolved and I am so happy that we all found each other. Sometimes this forum is just to put a smile on your face, give you a reality check and socialize, but I must say i have gained some good friends!!! Those who are true will stick by you , no matter what! As they say some persons are here for season and those persons we must thank as they have added to your life in some way.

Nice time to reflect before we all move on from where we stand right now. Our future looks bright! So when that boss stressing you , that work keep piling up on your desk just smile because you know betta must come!

All the quiet readers big up! All my forum family latas!

Oh yes Lizann thanks a million hun!     
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 7:53pm
Yeah yeah...so true...I too remember when I was introduced to this forum by KJAC, it took me an entire day to read thru all the posts and then a couple of minutes to join...and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks my forum family.

Splashy if u like, u can come to my office and fax it...or u can ask them to respond to you by email...and as such include your email address.

Sheraig...u and hubby alone deh pon dah one deh...u mussi nuh tyaad go sleep.

Pussjuck, whats up? Whats the latest...keep us posted

Later all
Let us be that change
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 361362363364365 1919>
  Share Topic