Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chefcayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chefcayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 12:58pm
hi guys,
i send my updated financial document and PCC to chc kingston from cayman islands today by registered post . the last date is 10august. do u guys think it will reach there by that time. as normal post almost took 13 days to reach cayman .
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 6:41pm
Happy Saturday all
Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 8:28pm
Hey All,

Chefcayman...nuh worry yourself it will get here before that, long before

Yes guys I will be in London this Oct. God's willing...

You know, as we go out on the road on a daily basis, plz remember to just whisper a prayer, ask for journeying mercies...

One day at a time Sweet Jesus, one day...

Bless up unuh and nuff love. Peace
Let us be that change
gringo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 9:27pm

Hail up elad, sheraig, yeahyeah senior forumians

Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 4:29pm
Big up yourself Gringo

So I went to a church in Hellshire and the preacher's msg spoke so directly to our situation...it was about waiting. He spoke about the Israelites and their wait before entering Jericho...we can see ourselves as the Israelites and Jericho - Canada...summen like that and so we just have to wait until the Lord decides that it is time for us to get the call and all else that follows, trust mi...I encourage you to read that story, it will definitely give u a new perspective on things.
A Nigerian was also there christening his baby and Anez77 I thought of you...blessings mi bredda

On Friday someone kinda run me off the road and knocked out my right wing mirror. Thanks to the Big Man, I am fine and in one piece...as we all know it cld have been worst. So I will be off tomorrow to get it replaced, as ofcourse he did not stop. But again, thanks to the Big Man, He has placed me in a situation where I can afford to replace it, and so to Him all praises go. Keep on praying for each other as everytime we step through our doors or even when we are at home, our lives are in danger. Keeping on Thanking Him for another day. Luv unuh...live, love and continue to Laugh
Let us be that change
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 11:57pm
Elad love how you relating to life in such a positive way.... its very encouraging. I see you enjoyed church today!

People unuh know seh is June the rules dem change and its just July! I think we really need to give CHC some time to work. Yes we waiting long but the tables have turned in our favour so we need to give them till December to really see the movement.

God is goood! What wonderful cool weather.

Have a good night guys and hold the faith!

Gringo big up to you tooo
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 8:09am
Hey morning everyone,

Yeahyeah...trust mi, life is good, once you believe. No longer into the false faith, once we pray we should just leave it there and let Him do His thing. Too often we pray and then still sit at home complaining. When we say "All to Jesus...", thats what it should be, not all to Him with the exception of an aspect...you feel mi? Its about surrendering. God is good all the time...mark you, i know the frustration and understand the low moments...I experience them as well, but as the song writer said...through it all...through it all mi sister...I've learn...

So all the 06,07,08 and 09 applicants just sit tight and await your blessings and when u r feeling defeated, pray about it, cry out to Him and like the children of Israel, shout the highest praise,Hallelujah!!!

Dont mean to start preaching, but my peeps, we are soooo blessed and have sooo much to give thanks for. Today reach out and touch someone else. Blessings

Edited by Elad - 19 Jul 2010 at 8:12am
Let us be that change
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 9:03am
Hey guys good morning

Nice weather, but please drive carefull and don't splash no bady. Tongue

u all have a good day and continue to trust the Lord. Nuff love

Lata
with God all things are possible
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 10:28am
Elad  Amen.  God Bless you my bro.
Family the words are so true.   God has a blessing for us in his time.
Have a blessed day.

Psalm 23–25, Acts 21:18–40 
How much more change can we take? We have information overload, wireless communication that reaches everywhere and unbelievable stress. And the only change on the horizon is more change of the same kind—more information, expanded communication, all taking its emotional toil. What used to be the promise of the future causes us sometimes to brace ourselves, wondering how we will find our way through the maze.

David said, “The LORD is my shepherd.” Silencing the incessant ring of the cell phone, slowing the pace of microprocessors, filtering out the Internet downloads is this calming, comforting, memorable statement. This is God’s program for our welfare.

"The Lord"...None other than God Himself.  "is"...A present, on-going reality.
"my"...First-person singular, personal, possessive, mine.
"Shepherd"...One who cares for, provides for and protects. 

Say it aloud: “The Lord is my Shepherd.” Each part carries special meaning, so say it repeatedly, changing the emphasis. “THE LORD is my shepherd.” “The Lord is MY shepherd.” The Lord is my SHEPHERD. No matter which part is emphasized, the blessing is superb. And when all the parts are emphasized, we then experience God’s welfare program: He shepherds us.

The cell phone will still ring, the information will still bombard us, the pace will be warp speed. But in the midst of it all, the child of God can stand calmly knowing that God cares, provides, protects. The “mantra” for survival is thousands of years old—“The Lord is my shepherd.”

Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 10:35am
good morning to my wonderful forum family.

Elad:  Sound words and well said.  God has a plan for all of us and we just need to wait on him.

Have a great day all.
God is good all the time and He is an on time God.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 351352353354355 1919>
  Share Topic