Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:55am

Hi Lonely Canadian wifey - which u rnt :o) - waiting on the FBI but enjoying the wait and heading out for vacay - CHC on the bck burner until about June - so I'm chillin and giving HOD thxs as this delay is being enjoyed actually that's why my msg was trust GODs timing !! It is real !!!
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:10am
Family we may say "I'm always worried and frustrated" with this CHC waiting and uncertainty and ting but let us remember God says: "Cast all your cares on ME" (I Peter 5:7).

this morning I was feeling down and I asked God "what r u doing with me, what r u plans for me?" but he gently reminded me that I always pray and ask him to let HIS will be done in my life.  I had to smile.  He knows best, so why dont we all let him have his way in our lives and do his will.
nuh true?

Have a lovely day all.

Edited by Jagee - 29 Apr 2010 at 11:25am
Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 12:02pm
Hey u all good morning and how are u all doing today. Hope all is well. Hail Elad all is well, Kriss and Ford Hi.

Sheraig how u mean fi ill and mi neva know mi vex bad bad!!!AngryAngry

well guys another month is gone and we still waiting so a guess we just have to take it one day at a time.

Hi Jamour how ya doing girl, yardgirl whats up??

nuff love to all and to the other puss. have a great day

Edited by pussjuck - 29 Apr 2010 at 12:04pm
with God all things are possible
marquis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marquis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 8:35pm
Hey Guys, just checking in. It has been 2 months and i have not gotten the PR card. Calling them don't work cause its pure recording and dem don't answer phone.

I need an e-mail address. Their timeline says 30 days.

Keep trusting the One who is in control of Time.
valt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:08pm
Hey all, checking in........feeling the burden of the wait for the 07s........well, I am job hunting which is like a whole other university course, because one needs to have several resumes and down to receptionist need certificationLOL

Canada is a country of specifics and you have to be specific about the job you are looking for or the industry you want to get into, so those of us like myself who have been in general management have quite a time trying to determine which "job" you want to pursue. It is a real pursuit because here job hunting has a life of its own, so be prepared for when you land. Take advantage of all that is offered for newcomers, and in some of the schools they have settlement workers who are attached to the school and will help you to get settled.

Hoping the 07s will hear someting soon.....
RonyRon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonyRon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 2:18am
Hey guys its been a while, been going through alot.  I have not lost faith, but I am being tested greatly.  Thats how God fashions us.

Good to know all is well.  Just sharing some news.  I took some time wid mi bright self and visited CHC on Monday hoping that they would let me in, told them I wasn't getting a response from the email, but dem clearly inform me that is strictly appointments and interviews and gave me a phone number I could call.  You should know by now its all automated, so that doesn't help much.

Anyways, I sent another email Tuesday, and got a response yesterday to say that they are processing my file as quickly as possible, and thanks for my patience.  I thought it was a reasonable response considering Elad's own some time ago mentioning 24 mths.  I still wonder about that response Elad, it was just not encouraging.

To tell the truth, I don't know what to make of it, but atleast they responded.  Hoping someone hears something soon.

Valt thanx for the update, job hunting must be a piece of work. 

Still no word from Sixela

God bless all of you, and continue to trust HIM.
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 10:12am
Marquis dont worry.  This is normal  The PR card I am told can take up to 3 months.  My friend migrated in January and just got hers last week.  She did  everything she had to do without the PR card.  I am sure u have your SS #  so dont stress urself too much girl.
how's the job hunting going?

Valt glad to c u r ok.  we understand the Canadian job situation.  They only recognize their qualifications, we just got to pray that God will lead us to the right employer.

Have a lovely day all.  God's blessings.

Edited by Jagee - 30 Apr 2010 at 10:13am
Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 11:38am
Howdy All:

Hope you all will have a great day. 
RonyRon:  It is good that they responded to your e-mail in that way.

Marquis:  Hope you get a job soon.

Valt:  Good to see you on.

Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
KJAC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 11:40am
Morning All,

Valt, thanks for the update...you never forget us and we are appreciative,all the best in your job search, I know your next post will be reporting that you have been successful in your search.

Well, nothing much to report ...just here waiting, watching the news and praying for our country.
tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 11:55am
Hey guys,

I'm new to all of this but I've been reading all your posts for sometime now and I just wanted to share some info with you  all. 
I applied January 31, 2008 and was requested to send in my documents February 2009.  I did just that April 2009 and since then I have heard nothing from CHC.  I decided to go to the embassy, but was told they don't allow anyone to come in unless they have an appointment and that the only way to correspond is by email.  I sent them an email last week asking them about the status of my application and they replied today saying.........

Dear Madam,

Your file is still in process, waiting to be reviewed by an officer.

Your file will be processed in the chronological order that it was received amongst the pre C-50 Skilled Worker cases. Our office also has a mandate for processing temporary resident visas and other immigration applications, including priority Family Class and other Economic Class applications.

We will endeavour to process the applications as quickly as we can, but given the high volume of applications, the processing time may be up to another 24 months from today. As soon as we are ready to continue the processing of your application, we will contact you with a request for updated documentation if required.

We want to assure you that we use our resources to meet our numerous commitments and sincerely aim for a timely processing for all applications received.   

Please do not hesitate to contact us if any changes occur in your family composition or if there is a change in your address or contact information.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
Kingston, Jamaica   
So it's another two years of long dreadful waiting.  Very depressing, but I always believe that evertything happens for a reason so just try and stay strong guys...... easy said than done but what else to do.

Take care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 1919>
  Share Topic