Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:51am
Greetings all

Jahgee, good to see that you are feeling much better

Have a good sabbath to those who keep it

Have a good market day for you'll who do the market.

I have kinda gotten fed up with going to the market, and then these days the price and the quality at the grocery store is sometimes better.

Have a great day to all
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:13am
Hey A_Yardie that joke with the Old Ladies was maddddddd...lol

Jetice...I am starting to wonder about you...are you fa real? Do u really have a situation? I have been looking at the other forums and the same posts keep on repeating...You do not take up anyones offer for assistance and now u telling us to speak on immigration issues...GO EASY PLZ, as I am starting to think SPAM when I see your posts...come better with your case/situation or people will just start to ignore you. Help us to help you, thats all we are asking.

Mystry...what a gwaaan? All is well

Jaghee...happy to have u back

Splashy, yeahyeah, sheraig,putus, screw...where r u girls today...splashhy bet u there doing some research on December

Puss, big up yourself

yardie nuff respect

Trini duo...things soon sort out

man and man...peace

Let us be that change
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:15am
Sorry guys I forgot my manners

GOOD MORNING, and wow...it is indeed a lovely day for the Lord to come again or atleast Medical Request...lol...luv unuh
Let us be that change
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:21am
sorry guys i guess i need to make the time on write my post better on her 
hope to go to Canada some day
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:28am
thnx you guys far all the help in her on keep it up 
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:31am
Jetice, it is not my intent to offend you, so plz do not feel offended, all I am saying is that it appears that you have been waiting a mighty long time, but we are unable to decipher if you applied at the same time as you mom, or if you just applied, what stage you are at,etc. If we have all that information, we will be better able to assist. I see where A-Yardie said that he wld send u a private message with his number to give some assistance, but from his post earlier, u have not reached out to him.

We want to help, if you want our help, meet us half way. Respect.
Let us be that change
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:34am
GOOD MORNING, to all you guys online now 
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:38am
oh i did give him a call yesterday, but i did not get him on the phone so i did  not call back him yet still  
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:51am
i just got yr message jetice, nuh worry bout it. i will call u shortly. gimme bout an hour.

try this website in the meantime, it may prove to have some information that you may find useful:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Originally posted by jetice jetice wrote:

oh i did give him a call yesterday, but i did not get him on the phone so i did  not call back him yet still  

Edited by A_Yardie - 05 Dec 2009 at 11:54am
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 11:55am
spouse sponsorship was far my mom/me /on sister on or daughter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 1919>
  Share Topic