Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 8:52am
Good morning to all my forum family.  I haven't posted in a while but was busy with work. 

Yeahyeah:  It's always good to talk with you.  Thanks for the hail out.

Sheraig:  Nuff love.  In God's own time.

Elad:  You are always there.  You are a blessing.  Your change is coming soon.

Splashy:  Keep the faith

Kriss:  Nuff Love!!

To all my other forumites, God is in control and He knows just what he is doing>

Have a blessed day all and remember live, love and laugh.  Have a great day.
God is good all the time and He is an on time God.
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:10am
Hey Putus,

Yeah it has really been a while, but I figure people might just be caught up, especially those who work in the Public Sector, seeing that gov't will be cutting...sad bad bad bad. Yes, I am praying for that change, trust me.

Lets just keep on moving forward in faith...while we wait on the Big Man to work things out for us.

Later mi forum fambily...:-)
Let us be that change
pussjuck View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pussjuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 9:14am
Good morning all.

rod I think even if u withdraw it is still going take some time for u to get back the documents. Most places have express services its a bit more expensive but maybe a good way to go and still keep ur application. my 2 cents.

Elad weh u sey u want fi join de CHC BAN crew too.LOLLOLSheraig u heard new corner forming. I will be writing soon too so dem can ban mi too LOL!!!

love to all keep safe

Edited by pussjuck - 23 Mar 2010 at 9:16am
with God all things are possible
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 10:43am
Good morning forum

The devotional below is so fitting for us.  As each day we become more and more discouraged.
God offers hope.

Have a good day.

During the Boer War (1899-1902), a man was convicted of a very unusual crime. He was found guilty of being a "discourager." The South African town of Ladysmith was under attack, and this traitor would move up and down the lines of soldiers who were defending the city and do everything he could to discourage them. He would point out the enemy's strength, the difficulty of defending against them and the inevitable capture of the city. He didn't use a gun in his attack; it wasn't necessary. His weapon was the power of discouragement.  

Satan is just such a discourager. He is not mentioned by name in this passage, but it's obvious he had disheartened Elijah. He convinced the prophet that all was lost. Over and over he told Elijah that "he alone was left." And Elijah came to believe that. But when it came time for Elijah to go back into the thick of things again, God revealed the truth to him. Instead of Satan's lie that "he alone was left," there were actually 7,000 people in Israel who had not followed after the false god Baal.

Satan is always ready to make things appear worse than they are if he can use it to discourage us. He continually tries to feed false information to us so we might become discouraged, and too often he succeeds. God, however, offers the solution to Satan's lies—the exceeding great and precious promises of His Word. In the Bible we find more than enough optimism to overcome the Devil's pessimism.

If your life is filled with "doom and gloom, and nothing seems to be happening" remember this may well be Satan's way of destroying your effectiveness for the Lord and your life. How can you counter the Devil's devices? Turn to the promises of God's Word. Let the Bible be your encouragement today!

Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
bloomey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloomey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 11:43am
Hi everyone.....touching base...

For information purpose...

http://www.gyangrid.com/
rodaleja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodaleja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 12:24pm
Boy, the operator at the CHC is so impersonal. Iamgine I trying to getm my own documents and the woman telling me she not listening to my question.. I must send and Email or Fax!!...Good God!

Well i did email them... just about thirty times.. not much... There is no  reason why i have to jump thorugh hoops to get my stuff.
sheraig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 12:54pm
Good morning Peeps

Rod: I know, that operator is the worst, trust mi!!!!
U dont use u gmail anymore, check it!!

U wont get the docs right away. U may have to wait a while and they dont take phone calls by the
immigration section. U have to send an email or a fax. I pray you are doing the right thing!!!

Take care!
rodaleja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodaleja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 12:59pm
Sheriag... :-) Check you mail!
rodaleja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodaleja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm
Why do they take....long?
keisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 3:32pm
Hey guys...just touching base. I hope that all is well

Have a good day everyone. Lizann...I might just take you up on your offer!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 1919>
  Share Topic