Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:42am
Good morning everyone.  I see we are all newbies again. 

Happy belated birthday Screwface and hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.

Annjanae and I went to see Jaghee on Friday evening.  She wasn't doing too bad.  We all have to give thanks for her, ity could have been worse and remember to continue to pray for her.

Let's all give thanks for each day.  It's a blessing to be alive and well.  God is good and we should continue to trust Him.  Keep the faith.

Have a great day all.
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:55am
Hey morning all,

Putus, wld it be possible to send me a contact number for her...I did not even know she was not well. I am sooooo sorry to hear...but thankful to God for her being alright...

Later all and let us continue to pray for each other
Let us be that change
mystry View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:30am
Happy Happy Monday,

Morning peeps or should I say newbies.

Mad with ann and 45, how unu a look fe jah and no tell we.

Glad to hear jahgee is doing better, she still in our prayers.

Have a blessed day all.

screwface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote screwface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:31am
Morning Family,

Bigger and Better!!!  I had a fabulous day yesterday.  But in the true spirit of celebrating my birth, I will do so for thw whole week.  So I am ready for my link up this week with my Canadian family!!

Guys, Elad was the first to wish me happy birthday from the forum for true...

Well today is a long day, big meeting this morning so keep the faith.  Our joy is on it's way!!
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:44am
Mystry:  Don't be vex with us.  We heard on Friday evening and we were in the Half Way Tree area so we went to look for her.

Elad:  I'll call and give you the number.
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:52am
Greetings celebs and happy Monday.

Wishing each and everyone great things this week.
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 8:57am
Putus45, im not sure if Ann will be online...so hail har up fi mi.tell har fi hurry and get better.
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:01am
Putus....mi head a go! mi mean fi seh Jaghee
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:08am
morning ppl, what's the latest with Jahgee?

Screwface, glad to hear that u enjoyed the day and have also decided to extend yr festivities into a weeklong celebration. sound like yuh soon start host yuh own festival yah now

have a great day.
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
Christchild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:34am
Good Morning Forum,
I see we're on a new page (so to speak). I hope the positive vibes will continue and the pages will soon be filled our all our success stories and I definitely gonna a be a more frequent contributor Smile, despite my overwhelming schedule.
Lata guys!
Silence is often mis-interpreted but never mis-quoted
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1919>
  Share Topic