Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:10pm
Cool Bro. FordGT:  Big up to all the ladies on the forum fo real.
Applied 28/1/2008
A.O.R 28/1/2008
Docs requested Feb. 21,2009
Docs Submitted 22/5/2009
charles45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charles45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:13pm
Greetings all,

yeahyeah, my condolences.... to you and to your family... 
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:23pm

Ok - so I got the call finally - at 4:00pm - they were only too happy to advise how many times they've tried reaching me ! - It wasnt a PPR call but apparently the draft for my son's fees is wrong - instead of saying High Commisson of Canada it says High Commission To Canada Angry

Sooo - I told her I'd send one in via courier ASAP and  she siad no we need you to come in ASAP with it - she even asked if I coudl come on Thursday between 8am and 11:00am - I said ok  - I asked why I had to come in - she said we need to finalize this quickly - so I asked if there was any final word on my applcation and she said - just get this into us by Thursday please.Confused

She evenmade a point of saying - so we'll see you on Thursday definately then - I said yes - she said let me make a note.

That was my call folks and I'm heading in on Thursday - I could just squeeze the bank tellers neck - but oh well - everything happens for a reason and in it's own time.!!
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 6:55pm
Liz.. I am so happy they called. These things happen. You know seh when them call they make all sorts of notes once they talk to you.So when you go in they will pull up your file and they know exactly what you come for.
Hope everything goes smoothly.

Everyone who have me in their prayers I appreciate it so much. I was able to go to work and function semi normally. They did not even expect me to come in.

Kriss and Ford up to pure badness... I like it!

Lets all continue to pray for great news to come out of CHC.
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 8:01pm
greetings celebs and happy tuesday.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

yeahyeah...so sorry to hear about your lost, be strong and know that we are all praying for u

Lizann
happy the call finally came through, but mek sure u dont leave dem passports....put dem in yuh bag from now.

walk good and be safe
PROUD TO BE A JAMAICAN! Landed August 2010
Elad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:17pm
Hi All,

Nice going Liz...all the best and yes...plz take along your passports.

Later all...mi tired.
Let us be that change
annjanae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:32pm
Good night peeps

Oh give thanks unto the Lord for HE IS good his mercies endureth forever.

Nice to know everyone is well and in high gear.

JAHGEE.. happy belated birthday.Thumbs Up

Yeahyeah... my condolence to you and family. Be strong for
the Lord your God is with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Have a blessed night.

Canfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:54pm
Hi Everyone
Wow it seems I've missed a whole lot!

Lizann... so glad u finally got that call, u must be so relieved, I know I would be.
Happy Birthday Jagee and everyone else who celebrated or will celebrate birthdays this month.
Marquis...thank u for that detailed account of ur departure and arrival...so sorry about ur wrist though, but all will be well.
So sorry  about ur loss Yeahyeah may God bless and strengthen and keep u and ur family.

All the best everyone and have a great evening
Lord teach us to know and walk freely in your will.
msbb97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbb97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 10:14pm
hey folks, a girl friend of mine called me tonight and told me that she got her medical request dated Feb 23. she applied after me, a lil over a month and she submitted her docs after me as well. so i guess CHC Trinidad working, just not for me.
Applied - Jan 4th 2007
AOR - Jan 6th 2007
Docs Req. - March 24th 2009
Docs Submitted - May 11th 2009
Waiting .........

God Is Good!
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 7:28am

Morning all! Happy, fab and blessed days to everyone. Prayers and thots with Splashhy and yeahyeah!
Can breathe now I know what my call was abt - already got the new draft so we'll see what happens after that!
Heading out this sfternoon with the little man in tow so I'm there bright and early - I also get to see my grama who just got back from her whirl wimd tour! Everything in GOD's time and within his will so I am breathing !!
SOOO.. A bit of news so to speak -
Just heard (how true I don't know yet) that The visa cancelled the other day (Chin) is related to a certain big brother of his who is uinder house arrest in Canada because of his inability to pay investors their returns (ponzi scheme) and his brother was the one who'd handle affairs on the US side so it doesn't seem to be linked to Dudus!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 1919>
  Share Topic