Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Putus45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putus45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 11:24am
Thanks Jaghee.  Have a great day.
God is good all the time and He is an on time God.
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:19pm

anything cash, cash value on Insurance policies, share certs,  omni , savings accounts etc

Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 12:48pm

OMG - I could just kick myself !!!!!! -I left both phones on my bed and went to the kitchen for something to drink and missed 3 calls from CHC !!! :( I called the numbers back and it said they were not valid number to call the main numbers. I listened to the voicemail and the lady said we are trying to reach you - we will call you again on MONDAY do not try to call us back we will call you !!! Just my luck - home - nah do nuttin - was in bed with the phones and just left to go to the kitchen !! Oh well - guess Ill just have to wait until Monday - but the lady sounded very stiff... Pray for me yall !!
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:08pm

Ok so she didn't sound stiff - I listened to the msg again - she was firm in reiterating they would contact me.   Nerves nerves nerves on edge! Is it a reido on my edical ? Do they need an interview with me and my ex to ensure - triple chk I'm not kidnapping our son even tho they have a notarized statement fom him or is it a PPR call or is it lady we dun wid u and u not going to Canada and we just wanted to tel u !! OK enuff fretting - GOD is in control and ordering my steps so come what may - I will be fine !! But lawks !!!! :o)
Jagee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:23pm
Lizann  you are really bored.  Smile  You NEED something to do.  Wha kinda negative vibes dat mi sista.   No sah.  Dash whey dat and wheel and come again

Ok resend your post.  Ok they are calling you to say your medical was ok and you are to bring in your passport and thats it.  My dear there is power in the tongue so pleeeaasee speak only positive things in your situation.   I know you are nervous but i know it is good news.  so let me congratulate you and wish you a lovley weekend full of singing and rejoicing. Thumbs Up

Applied June 2009,
Landed August 2010
yeahyeah View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yeahyeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:39pm
Afternoon one and all

God is good ... trust me its just a matter of time.

Liz please stop stress yourself you are at the end of this long journey just get used to the thought of living in Canada before Summer.

Putus tell Annjanae hi for me!

Screwface nice talking to you yesterday

You know seh we come from far though... yesterday I was doing a little spring cleaning in my documents drawer and there were CHC forms for some persons I have helped with their forms right off this forum! I laugh to myself and seh dhat me must be a damn consultant to have filed them away! . I had to destroy what needed to be destroyed, so unuh dont bada to fret.

Klim mi fren whats going on ?

Sheriag, Pussjuck ... my girls gwwan hold tight. Dont leave unuh phone for a second it might just be CHC calling
Lizann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:54pm
Blame my case of nerves and boredom on cabi fever - been locked away for 5 days !!!!!! Positive thots flow - will wait for monday and update everyone when I get the call !!   :o)
yardgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:02pm
lizann..hush, mek sure u glue di phone dem pan yuh tight.

PROUD TO BE A JAMAICAN! Landed August 2010
keisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 3:21pm

Lizann...it is good news!!! That's all you need to know. Dem calling fi tell yu to bring in di passport.  Don't worry about a ting. Mek sure seh yu nuh leave di phone dem from now on!!

aner777 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aner777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 7:11am
Lizann,
           Am sorry but it is too late for you to start being fearful now,absolutely too late my dear.God has done it already and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it.Just get ready to M O V E.It is well.Remember, we shall believe the report of the Lord and His report now is good.
So please do not only glue that cell phone to your body,tie it round your body and make sure every 2 mins you keep checking if it is still tied and glued to you. ( Lol). I say it is well again,so fear not.

Good morning everybody.I pray that our lives would advance towards God more and more as the day sleeps and wakes up.

When God is in it, there is no limit. So it's not over until God says so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 1919>
  Share Topic