Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17271728172917301731 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 9:20pm
Yep, helps to have an idea of timelines and to ensure sanity/reduce anxiety Smile.
FSW1 NOC 1111
App: 21-May-14
Visa: 29-Oct-14
PR: 7-Jan-15

<a href="https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10955&title=jamaican-cases-questions-answers-advice" rel="nofollow">FAQ</a>
jcanwecan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcanwecan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by gravyflex gravyflex wrote:

Originally posted by obryan20 obryan20 wrote:

Btw champs, u good now. Get back visa yet? Kinda lost track, plus mi can't even fall back pon di spreadsheet cuz mi not seeing it updated in there Tongue.

As we on this topic, a power-user tip re: the FSW14 Spreadsheet (for those who haven't figured it out yet or wasn't there in its initial development), you can filter for just the cases at the Kingston VO by clicking Data -> Filter Views -> Select the set of visa offices containing Kingston. You can also filter by a combination of NOC, Application status, and Application Received date. Several options are available. For those waiting, you can get a general idea of the average wait times for the different stages of the process by viewing the "Average Process Time" tab. Our VO is on row 25. Individual timelines for the different stages can also be viewed on the "Times" tab. Etc, etc...

-FSWP2014 SpreadSheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

And if u didn't include ur info but would like to, the links and instructions are below. 
-Add info to SS: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
-Save edit link after adding info to the SS for any further changes

*Spreadsheet police signing out* LOL

On a completely different note, NOC 1111 capped for FSW2014 as at least 30 October 2014. Actual cap date not yet known though, could be even earlier. Mi know some ppl who go bawl when dem hear dat.

Co-sign on the need to update the SS. It is so helpful when I am obsessing LOLLOLLOL 

I have been downloading and opening in Excel. Been watching KVO like a hawk. Winty due an update dont Wink.

I took a look at Port of Spain VO and they have less than 10 files on the SS. I am still not sure if being assigned there would be a good thing since I heard they are way slower than KVO.

NOC 1123 seems to be causing a lot of heartbreak. Real disappointment in a Whatsapp group I am a part of. Looks like it CAPPED in late OCT. 

NOC 2281 (my noc) capped around Nov 27. I am so happy I never hesitated anymore than I did when ah was sending off my app. There is just so many time you can double and triple check things.  

1000% endorse this, i fall in about 3different nocs and if it wasnt for the spreadsheet i would have selected a capped noc, not to mention it help with planning.
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 10:33pm

Godfada, that was quick. At least those errors were fixed as they were major. How you sent and got them back. U had to pay courier to send and prepaid courier to return again?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Obryan, took about a week. When i sent them an email about the error, they replied and asked me to ship the docs back to them. So i paid to ship and back. KVO seem to speed up for persons who are almost or on their way out.

Speaking of which, i hope everything is going ok with MJ.

Thinking of moving up my timelines as well. Relatives have been telling me that June is not a good time to start looking for jobs because of the college interns/graduates who try to get some of those same jobs. 
NOC 0111: App filed-June 11 2014;CC-Sept 29 2014; PER-Oct 7 2014; KVO started process-Nov 4 2014; MR-Dec 10 2014; PPR-Jan 26 2015; PR-Feb 4 2015; Landed May 6 2015
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 10:46pm
Ticket booked! March 1 it is, next week this time me a soak up as much of the warmth as I can take in (probably sleep behind the fridge)
jcanwecan View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcanwecan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Ticket booked! March 1 it is, next week this time me a soak up as much of the warmth as I can take in (probably sleep behind the fridge)

lol good luck bossy, take a trip to hollywell trust me that wi prep u up deh cowl bad
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 3:05pm
Congrats SimmiB!!!!
Originally posted by simmiB simmiB wrote:

I am happy to announce that PPR was received today and documents sent off to the embassy as well.
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 3:10pm
Congrats Winty!!!
Originally posted by Winty Winty wrote:

Hi Guys,

Got request today for medical and PCC.  Tongue
I got a call from the embassy after of glanced at the e-mail.  Haven't had a chance to open the e-mail yet but have already called Dr. Gomes and set an appointment.
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:18pm
*shakes forum violently*
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
Paris011 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:23pm
Good day Jam Fam... so the forum quiet as a church mouse ((((drops pin)))). 

Just checking if everybody mash up, pop dung and tiadd from Sagicor 5k run yesterday or what. Speaking of which - Mi poor feet  and derrier.. LOL Cry 

OB, Trish and others -- Maxies have suitcases for $8,600.00..might want to check those out as well. 

mi gone again....later peeps. 

I have no idea what's going to happen, but I trust God. I embrace His grace and power to boldly move forward into the blessings He has for me.
App: 30.5.14 PER: 29.09 MED: 11.12. PPR: 26.01 PR: 3.02
teddyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Paris011 Paris011 wrote:

Good day Jam Fam... so the forum quiet as a church mouse ((((drops pin)))). 

Just checking if everybody mash up, pop dung and tiadd from Sagicor 5k run yesterday or what. Speaking of which - Mi poor feet  and derrier.. LOL Cry 

OB, Trish and others -- Maxies have suitcases for $8,600.00..might want to check those out as well. 

mi gone again....later peeps. 

WHAAA! paris you ah get fit fi de winter..........gwan tru yah mi frend Smile
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17271728172917301731 1919>
  Share Topic