Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16501651165216531654 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teddyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 6:47pm
''' signal de plane wi ah signal de plane''''''LOL
Folks it's my esteem pleasure to say ''IT DEH YAH"""Sleepy to God be the glory!!! i have received my COPR.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..............thanks to great ppl in great forum like this,my journey from 2009(mi soon share with you the story) has nearly come to an end...........to all those in the que your time is just around  the corner. whatever pupa jesus staart im wil finish it..........

Blessed nite nite....
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
teddyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 6:57pm

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the advice Trish, Whips, Diesel, Teddy and Godfahda. 

I think the speaking test went ok. 

There's a section that I messed up a little bit. I didn't answer the question correctly but that was just a small part and I hope it doesn't matter too much. She asked me if I think the colour of a car important and instead of saying why I think it's important I said yes, talked about the colour of my car and all kinda supm Cry Lawd. I doan waan think bout it.

I can't afford to get less than 7.5 on the speaking section because of how CIC does the points for Express Entry.
[/QUOTE]

I believe without a doubt you did extremely well............relax, God have your back.....SmileSmile
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by teddyd teddyd wrote:

Folks it's my esteem pleasure to say ''IT DEH YAH"""Sleepy to God be the glory!!! i have received my COPR.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..............thanks to great ppl in great forum like this,my journey from 2009(mi soon share with you the story) has nearly come to an end...........to all those in the que your time is just around  the corner. whatever pupa jesus staart im wil finish it..........

Blessed nite nite....

Congratz boss!
NOC 0111: App filed-June 11 2014;CC-Sept 29 2014; PER-Oct 7 2014; KVO started process-Nov 4 2014; MR-Dec 10 2014; PPR-Jan 26 2015; PR-Feb 4 2015; Landed May 6 2015
YamPower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YamPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 7:48pm
Thanks Teddy and Congrats!! To how everybody a move it look like KVO not playing man. 

It taking less than a year for people to get through under the old system. Godfahda it look like you soon getting COPR as a Valentine's Day gift.

Edited by YamPower - 28 Jan 2015 at 7:55pm
Express Entry - 465 Pts
Applied 22/04/15
Meds passed 19/05/15
Decision Made 26/08/15
PPR 09/09/15
Visa issued 23/09/15
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by YamPower YamPower wrote:

Thanks Teddy and Congrats!! To how everybody a move it look like KVO not playing man. 

It taking less than a year for people to get through under the old system. Godfahda it look like you soon getting COPR as a Valentine's Day gift.

Congratz on the test today, u mash up somn!

LOL i hope so with the COPR, being gatekeeper and all, if mi get tru, all a wi will get thru! lol
NOC 0111: App filed-June 11 2014;CC-Sept 29 2014; PER-Oct 7 2014; KVO started process-Nov 4 2014; MR-Dec 10 2014; PPR-Jan 26 2015; PR-Feb 4 2015; Landed May 6 2015
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:38pm
Congrats Teddy!!!! We are so happy to share the journey with you. Blessings!

Blessed nite nite....
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by YamPower YamPower wrote:

Thanks for all the advice Trish, Whips, Diesel, Teddy and Godfahda. 

I think the speaking test went ok. 

There's a section that I messed up a little bit. I didn't answer the question correctly but that was just a small part and I hope it doesn't matter too much. She asked me if I think the colour of a car important and instead of saying why I think it's important I said yes, talked about the colour of my car and all kinda supm Cry Lawd. I doan waan think bout it.

I can't afford to get less than 7.5 on the speaking section because of how CIC does the points for Express Entry.
I don't think you messed up the question at all, they are not marking for the correctness your arguments. They will merely assess your ability to speak English fluently and naturally (even if the context no make much sense). Don't worry about it.
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:52pm

Blessed nite nite....
Congratulations me boss! Gone a road (or sky) Party
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 8:53pm
Just done pen the resignation letter. Tomorrow shall be an interesting day at work.
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 9:39pm
Will definitely pray for you Whips. I know it not easy. Let them know you really couldn't say anything before if they ask why you leaving - which they probably would. Play over the possible scenarios in your head so that you would be more prepared to respond. Bear in mind that you will need reference from your work later on. Try and choose a good time...when boss not stressing about something else or when things not so hectic in office.
All the best. 
Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Just done pen the resignation letter. Tomorrow shall be an interesting day at work.
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16501651165216531654 1919>
  Share Topic