Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15661567156815691570 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Paris011 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by msimms msimms wrote:

Originally posted by Paris011 Paris011 wrote:

Originally posted by msimms msimms wrote:

morning all, have a great day!! Paris im assuming u got the spot at Gomes for ur medical all the best today

Thank you Msimms....did the medical today. All went well...everything completed in four hours. Personnel at Gomes' Office were super nice. The lady at Apex who did X-Ray was all around great. I was a little nervous but overall feels good about the medical.   I was told results (blood and X-ray) may return by next week..so I'm hoping CIC will get them before the end of the year and all will be well.   The wait and praying now continues.

Great news Paris!! we all back to the waiting game...no ECAS stalking till next week!!

There will be no ecas stalking from my end. mi heart cant tek it.
i'm going to try and patiently wait and murmur not. All things in God's timing. #exercisingwhatlittlefaithihave
I have no idea what's going to happen, but I trust God. I embrace His grace and power to boldly move forward into the blessings He has for me.
App: 30.5.14 PER: 29.09 MED: 11.12. PPR: 26.01 PR: 3.02
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 11:12am
Damn I feel so bad right now ... Just coming out of another meeting with my manager, they are planning some serious stuff for next year, and I'm integral to the mix. My manager will be getting a promotion and they are looking at me to take over the manager's desk. Really felt I should have told them dat nah go work but me just sat and soak it up ... Sigh
W.Diesel View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Trish76 Trish76 wrote:

Hi Whips. I think she needs to know when you are landing because you need to be in the country to take up any job opportunities. If she can place you she doesn't want to plan anything and you are not there.
Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Originally posted by obryan20 obryan20 wrote:

Yea, I logged the link to the site you posted in my "Canada" notebook. I had also checked out the rates there and they do seem reasonable, considering what it encompasses. Let's just hope we don't have to be looking too long to be paying that for long.

Btw whips, gonna share how the interview went or u not ready to talk about it yet?
So the interview was going well until Mr. Murphy showed up. Technical difficulties on the interviewer's part meant a premature and abrupt ending. She later emailed me to apologize for the situation and then asked me to confirm the exact date I'm planning to land. I'm yet to reply because I'm not sure why she needed that date as we did not come to any conclusion. I plan to reply later today to request more information as to the importance of that information to her.

Concur wid Trish76 pan dis.
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties
frenchie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:32pm
Congrats Whips on COPR and visa.

Little question for those of u planning to land then come back to Ja. Upon your return when you get to immigration which line will you he standing in....visitor or resident????
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:35pm
I haven't done the medical yet. Cant believe I am holding up the process now. Going to take the photos this afternoon though.

Hey Trish, how did your medical go? When did you complete same? Back to the waiting queue.
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
Paris011 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:58pm

I haven't done the medical yet. Cant believe I am holding up the process now. Going to take the photos this afternoon though.

Hey Trish, how did your medical go? When did you complete same? Back to the waiting queue.

Come on girl, get to it Wink... which date did you get?  when i was doing mine, there were other families that came to do theirs, so persons are trying to get things rolling before year end. 
I have no idea what's going to happen, but I trust God. I embrace His grace and power to boldly move forward into the blessings He has for me.
App: 30.5.14 PER: 29.09 MED: 11.12. PPR: 26.01 PR: 3.02
RisKar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisKar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by frenchie frenchie wrote:

Little question for those of u planning to land then come back to Ja. Upon your return when you get to immigration which line will you he standing in....visitor or resident????

LOLLOLLOL

The 2 times I went back home after landing I was in the resident's line at NMIA and also back in the resident's line at YYZ....LOLLOLLOLLOL
Applied June 2008

Decision Made April 2013
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:01pm
I really sympathize with your situation Whips. It cant be easy.  Don't beat down too hard on yourself though. We all have difficult situations in life. Times like these call for nuff prayers. Look how God guiding u and lining things up for you so far. Things will work out man.
If it was a situation where your work had to let you go, even though it might be difficult for them, its something they would have to do. If you have to go, even though its difficult, its just something you have to do. Whatever preparation you can make to make the transition for them easier when you leave then do it. Highlight what you have done in the meeting you will eventually have. Try not to burn your bridges. There will be disappointments but that's how life is sometimes. The Lord promised to take you through the difficult times, not out of them. 

Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Damn I feel so bad right now ... Just coming out of another meeting with my manager, they are planning some serious stuff for next year, and I'm integral to the mix. My manager will be getting a promotion and they are looking at me to take over the manager's desk. Really felt I should have told them dat nah go work but me just sat and soak it up ... Sigh
PedroD:
NOC 2171: App filed - May 30, 2014;CC - Sept 16, 2014; PER -Sept. 25, 2014; KVO started processing -Nov. 4, 2014; MR - Dec. 10, 2014; PPR - Jan. 22, 2015; PR - Feb. 6, 2015
Trish76 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trish76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:10pm
I will be going tomorrow. Couldn't have taken earlier dates because of school and other commitments. My girls are now on holiday so this is a good time. I guess we will have to tell them tomorrow what we are doing. How can I go about explaining situation and asking them not to say anything? hmmm

Come on girl, get to it Wink... which date did you get?  when i was doing mine, there were other families that came to do theirs, so persons are trying to get things rolling before year end. 
PedroD:
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by frenchie frenchie wrote:

Both. One foot in one line and one foot in the other LOL.
FSW1 NOC 1111
App: 21-May-14
Visa: 29-Oct-14
PR: 7-Jan-15

<a href="https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10955&title=jamaican-cases-questions-answers-advice" rel="nofollow">FAQ</a>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15661567156815691570 1919>
  Share Topic