Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12941295129612971298 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:23pm
Thanks for that reply SunnyD, glad to know that transportation is not an issue in Scarborough. How is housing, is it mainly high rise apartments or houses/town houses with yards space?
teddyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Godfada Godfada wrote:

Originally posted by teddyd teddyd wrote:

i know its bit late and everybody might gwan ah dem bed,,,,i need some advise.....  i have a burning issue in my mind and i not able to take the best route..........first here is my timeline .........
                                                                                                        App rec 22 May
                                                                                                          PER 17 Sept

so base on KIN Vo speed i know MR is  in this month.......my wife is in her advance stage of pregancy her due date is set for the first week in Dec, but offcourse the baby can come anytime before that........what should we do ?.....should we take MR and pay RPF fee and inform KVO of the changes when they request passport or should we inform about the possible changes when we get MR.

Hey Teddy, dont think your wife can do the Medical until after the baby is born. Also the baby will have to get his/her own medical, which is usally a few weeks after birth. In the meantime you can let the VO know of the situation.

hmmmm!!!!.........i heard that medical last for a year,is that true?...... i was hoping we do the medical at the request,send them a notification of the possible change and then do the medical for the child after.......................but i guess the VO only wants everything one time........Ouch
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:33pm
Teddy the medical will expire in 12 months from the date submitted. It means you have to land in Canada within that time frame or risk losing your PR.
teddyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teddyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Teddy the medical will expire in 12 months from the date submitted. It means you have to land in Canada within that time frame or risk losing your PR.

that much i know mi brethren............i guess i just have to wait for VO to reply to my possible change in family structure , rather than to speculate........ah bwoy another wait againCry
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
kanarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 8:24pm
congrats to all the persons who are at an advanced stage with their immigration. I myself been ready ever since I submitted my application for csq. I guess the wait continues because without that famous csq there is nothing that i can do.

hoping to get that csq soon
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 8:56pm
Jah know Kanarf, the CSQ sounds like a long and lonely road, I don't grudge you at all but hang in there me boss, good things come to those who wait. Hope it comes through soon.
kanarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 8:59pm
indeed it is. submitted my application from april 2012. ielts all expire now. all I hear is that the file is in process
angieangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angieangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:04pm
Indeed it is long. I applied for csq in 2010 and last mnth got a letter that am on wait list for interview, its a good thing that I have the fsw option because its painful.

But if you dont see any movements kanarf consider throwing your hat in the ring for express entry come January
kanarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kanarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:08pm
long and painful. I have a friend that I met online from ja as well that applied aug 2010 n got email in aug 2014 for a telephone interview. they told her the 2nd week of October so she has been clinging to the phone waiting for the call
angieangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angieangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 9:14pm
I can imagine. Hope it all goes well for her. When I applied french was not such a big deal but I know that would have changed now. So if they call me amnot sure that I rmbr how to fo a proper greeting. How are you with the french and what level are u at alliance
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12941295129612971298 1919>
  Share Topic