Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12881289129012911292 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 10:17pm
Lol, I figured it was you from the little back reading I've been doing. But you were so right. I wholeheartedly agreed with your comments. Clap 
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by obryan20 obryan20 wrote:

Lol, I figured it was you from the little back reading I've been doing. But you were so right. I wholeheartedly agreed with your comments. Clap 

thx man..just calling it like i see it...did you see this genius below?

-----------------------------------------------------
Lady Love 3 days ago

will these white collar scammers stop already! there are noooooo jobs in Canada for professionals coming from outside Canada. You will be wasting your hard earned money to pay these companies to help process your application. if you want to work at MacDonald's or in a Green house then yes

Reply by mystikTP 

"there are noooooo jobs in Canada for professionals coming from outside Canada." LOL...What the hell are you talking about?..You ppl need to stop generalising like Canada is the size of Jamaica.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm still laughing LOLLOLLOL

FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 10:39pm
Yea. That was hilarious. These people just don't think and do a little information gathering before they write these things. 

We're not saying it's all a bed of roses, but better is possible once you work for it especially if the place you are in is more enabling. 
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by obryan20 obryan20 wrote:

Yea. That was hilarious. These people just don't think and do a little information gathering before they write these things. 

We're not saying it's all a bed of roses, but better is possible once you work for it especially if the place you are in is more enabling. 

exactly..thats all i'm saying too....siigh..

FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
islandbabe View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 10:46pm
Yup Scotia is now at $2000....Loved these past 2 weeks of great weather.....changes coming shortly commencing this weekend.

Totally understand being ready to get the visa and leave.....although its usually not recommended I did all my prep >>>serious changes>>>>>well in advance and it worked for me.

Walk Good All

Islandbabe
islandbabe View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 11:44pm
Anyone here with Fido?
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:09am
You guys will probably not believe what happened yesterday.

I got MR!!! Shocked I was just blown away by this. Exactly 3 weeks after receiving PER. ECAS still has only the first line. I also got a request to submit Original Birth Certificate via courier and pay RPRF (but they didn't specify how). Nothing else.

Refer to my timeline below:
App rcvd: 21 May 2014
PER rcvd: 09 Sep 2014
File trans: 24 Sep 2014
MR rcvd:  30 Sep 2014

Can I pay RPRF online and submit printed receipt when sending the birth certificate? I would prefer doing this as then I can use my CC and so will not have to use the actual cash now to pay this.

Edited by obryan20 - 01 Oct 2014 at 3:10am
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 4:23am
Just posting the questions as they come to mind.

First, for perspective, they requested:
>Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical
examination
>Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Original Certified Registered
Copy issued by the Registrar General's Department
>RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee

Does anyone know if the Panel Physicians in Kingston are e-Medical enabled. The MR form stated that 4 recent photos are required if they are not. Did any of you have to carry photos when you were doing your medicals? If so, what size, the same as were submitted to CIC? Any suggestions as to which Panel Physician to use? Any suggested best practices in setting the appointment and things to do prior to undertaking the exam?

Anyone have any idea why they requested the original of my birth certificate? From your experiences, is this strange or is it a standard request? Also, will they return the original to me at the end of the process?
frenchie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 7:04am
Good morning All,

@ obryan20 ....things moving fast for you....one step closer....congrats!

I had checked out two panel doctors located in Kingston abt 2 wks ago. There is Richard Gomes...cost $10700 adult, $5400 child. You will need to take your passport, medical forms you may have received and 1 passport pic (unsigned). Oxford Medical has a couple docs on the panel as well...their cost is $11800 adult and $5500 child. You will need to take your passport, photocopy of the page in ur pport which shows ur pic, medical forms u may have received. Have no idea if they are e-Medical enabled though.

Please see link below for info regarding the panel of docs for Jamaica

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Good luck!!!!

obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 8:59am
Thanks frenchie for the info.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12881289129012911292 1919>
  Share Topic