Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19151916191719181919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by W.Diesel W.Diesel wrote:

LOL[QUOTE=mystik][QUOTE=W.Diesel]

LOLLOL..Mi deya mi boss. Is like Spring a try get a chance fi bus and cyaan bus fully. How tings pon your ends?

trus mi...and mi a hear rumours bout snow this weekend..Angry  cho! but honestlly cant complain much...weather has been pretty decent these past couple weeks....no snow

Just looking fwd to summer Cool
FSW / Oct 2009 to Apr 2012
keptis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keptis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 3:24pm
Hi Guys,

Been a while mystik, lizzan and others. I am here and well thanks be to God. If you need me give me a Hollar.

keptis
champsdh View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champsdh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 3:27pm
Hello peeps
Happy Thursday to all! Long time no log in  but still here.SmileGod is faithful
I am confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 7:39pm

News release

Ottawa, August 9, 2018  At Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), we know that applying to immigrate to Canada is a life changing event, and we understand how frustrating it can be when applications take longer than expected. That’s why we have made changes to improve the experience for some permanent resident clients.

Now, clients will have a more accurate idea of how long processing of their immigration application may take for several permanent resident business lines.

On July 31, 2018, IRCC began using an improved method to estimate processing times for some new permanent residence applications. The processing times are projected, and tell applicants how long we expect most applications to take under normal circumstances if submitted today.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/08/a-new-way-forward-for-some-immigration-application-processing-times.html

Edited by mystik - 09 Aug 2018 at 7:40pm
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 10:11am

Jamaicans flocking to Canada

BY KIMONE THOMPSON
Associate editor — Features
[email protected]

Monday, September 10, 2018

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/jamaicans-flocking-to-canada_140163?profile=1373
W.Diesel View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by mystik mystik wrote:

Jamaicans flocking to Canada

BY KIMONE THOMPSON
Associate editor — Features
[email protected]

Monday, September 10, 2018

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/jamaicans-flocking-to-canada_140163?profile=1373

In a mi Buju voice: "Who can afford fi run will run..." Sad dat wi haffi a splurt from such a beautiful island Cry

Suh what a gwaan king!?
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by W.Diesel W.Diesel wrote:

In a mi Buju voice: "Who can afford fi run will run..." Sad dat wi haffi a splurt from such a beautiful island Cry

Suh what a gwaan king!?

Haha deh yah enuh...how yu stay...mind run pon yu weh day.   Forum dead...evrybody rich n switchLOL....but not even any new ppl a drop in.
darnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 1:40pm
Hello everybody, I am a new member to this forum. I am actually doing some research on the Federal Skilled Worker Program.I didn't want to use an agency for this process as I heard that they are just going to take your money for what you can actually do yourself. I have been reading on how the program actually works but i just need some guidance on the matter. Has anybody ever migrated to Canada this way on here? If so, how does the process work? What is required?

Please share. Thanks.
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by darnel darnel wrote:

Hello everybody, I am a new member to this forum. I am actually doing some research on the Federal Skilled Worker Program.I didn't want to use an agency for this process as I heard that they are just going to take your money for what you can actually do yourself. I have been reading on how the program actually works but i just need some guidance on the matter. Has anybody ever migrated to Canada this way on here? If so, how does the process work? What is required?

Please share. Thanks.

Hey Darnel..welcome..you will want to read upon the Express Entry program.. thats currently the main immigration program most ppl are using.

When you reach the part about having to do an 'English Test', then you will want to google 'UWI IELTS'.  UWI is a testing center so you will have to contact them to find out what dates are available.  I would advise you to set your test date asap if you are serious and sure about immigrating. This will delay your process the most, i think.

And you are very correct.  You dont NEED any help from any agency. They CANNOT influence your application in any way...they can only take your money LOL

Edited by mystik - 21 Sep 2018 at 3:07pm
mystik View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 3:09pm
You can follow this website for News:  External link deleted .  Theres a subscribe to newsletter there somewhere.

They are pretty good with keeping ppl informed of happenings and brewing changes in policy.

NOTE: its NOT affiliated with official Canada Immigration website in any way.

Edited by colin - 24 Sep 2018 at 9:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19151916191719181919>
  Share Topic