Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16521653165416551656 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 10:54am
Originally posted by whips whips wrote:

Just formally hand in my written intention of termination of my current employment. Now to go over that landing checklist a few more times ...

How did it go boss? Cussings or congratulations or weeping?
NOC 0111: App filed-June 11 2014;CC-Sept 29 2014; PER-Oct 7 2014; KVO started process-Nov 4 2014; MR-Dec 10 2014; PPR-Jan 26 2015; PR-Feb 4 2015; Landed May 6 2015
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Winty Winty wrote:

Guys I am happy to see all the positive moves.  You all keeping my hopes alive. Got PER Nov. 17 2014 and waaaiiiitttiiiinggg........

I was reading some of the posts and was actually smiling and feeling so happy for those who now looking forward to landing..

Winty u ting soon sort out bredren, just gwaan hold di faith! We all will be sharing in ur excitement too when u buss!

Edited by Godfada - 29 Jan 2015 at 3:11pm
NOC 0111: App filed-June 11 2014;CC-Sept 29 2014; PER-Oct 7 2014; KVO started process-Nov 4 2014; MR-Dec 10 2014; PPR-Jan 26 2015; PR-Feb 4 2015; Landed May 6 2015
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by teddyd teddyd wrote:

Blessed Morning,
Smile thanks to you all...........i wish i had found forum like this from 2009, but then again nothing nuh happen before its right time.............

@ champs........i think i'll land in May,if it is the lord's will

Today look so different and feel different, rite now i am at work and ppl ask mi'' how mi ah grin so, ah wah suh? mi win the lotto''........if they only knew what lord had done..........Wink

LOL Know exactly what you mean. 

Congrats on getting COPR and passports in hand now. U are thru Handshake.
FSW1 NOC 1111
App: 21-May-14
Visa: 29-Oct-14
PR: 7-Jan-15

<a href="https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10955&title=jamaican-cases-questions-answers-advice" rel="nofollow">FAQ</a>
whips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Godfada Godfada wrote:

Just formally hand in my written intention of termination of my current employment. Now to go over that landing checklist a few more times ...

All of the above.
Godfada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godfada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 3:10pm

All of the above.

LOLLOL
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 3:23pm

All of the above.

LOLLOL

I concur. LOL LOL.
FSW1 NOC 1111

<a href="https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10955&title=jamaican-cases-questions-answers-advice" rel="nofollow">FAQ</a>
msimms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msimms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 3:53pm
hey guys.....boy whips it sounds bitter sweet.........Forumites i need some help with this obtaining licence thing or maybe I need to go to a bigger tax office, the lady trying to convince me that i want to apply for an international permit... she said i cant get a drivers report unless its a written request from where I want to go for the licence....anybody here started the process?
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by YamPower YamPower wrote:

Thanks Teddy and Congrats!! To how everybody a move it look like KVO not playing man. 

It taking less than a year for people to get through under the old system. Godfahda it look like you soon getting COPR as a Valentine's Day gift.

YamPower, hope you did well on the rest of the test Thumbs Up. As the others said, the results may be better than you initially think for the speaking.

The fact that KVO not playing this year is evident when u look at my timeline. Shock evrybadi Shocked Pinch.
FSW1 NOC 1111

jamcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by msimms msimms wrote:

hey guys.....boy whips it sounds bitter sweet.........Forumites i need some help with this obtaining licence thing or maybe I need to go to a bigger tax office, the lady trying to convince me that i want to apply for an international permit... she said i cant get a drivers report unless its a written request from where I want to go for the licence....anybody here started the process?

Nonsense

Go to tax office pay for drivers license report. It should cost $3000. Then go to the motor vehicle or licensing section and get a certified copy of drivers license or print out. Take the receipt and print out to island traffic authority on maxfield park ave. (Top opposite hwt court) with address of provincial authority u going in Canada

This should suffice

I did same thing and got my temporary province dl and exempt from g2 tEst an mandatory wait times. By the way Alberta takes ur Jamaican license when u getting theirs

Edited by jamcity - 29 Jan 2015 at 4:11pm
obryan20 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obryan20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Winty Winty wrote:

Guys I am happy to see all the positive moves.  You all keeping my hopes alive. Got PER Nov. 17 2014 and waaaiiiitttiiiinggg........

I was reading some of the posts and was actually smiling and feeling so happy for those who now looking forward to landing..

Hi Winty

Gwaan hold di faith. Ur time soon come. Soon enuff, it'll be u looking forward to landing Big smile.
FSW1 NOC 1111

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16521653165416551656 1919>
  Share Topic