Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10781079108010811082 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
scotchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 10:15am
Ok. Sent an email to Kingston outlining the issue. Will be doing up the new forms today. Is scanning and emailing them enough or should I drop them off at the office?

You know whats funny is I just got up this morning thinking about it and just go dig up back the application and realized that at the end of the question they had also included visitors and TRVs. Islandbabe, look pon question 6 D on the Background form! I just thought the whole section was more security related and just glanced through the first sentence. Sigh.

Thanks for the assistance guys!!!!!

Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 10:24am
Read all the responses and I concur with all advice given Scotchy !
scotchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 10:26am
Me deh pon it like white pon rice. $1400 a nuh bwoy fi lose inna dem time yah. 
intelligente View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intelligente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 10:27am
Scochy agreed with all. they have the letters on thier system so no need to include.

As for me, I like hard copies so I would send same. Plus the form has a barcode that wont work if scanned, send hard copies!
Godliness with contentment is great gain
islandbabe View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 1:28pm
Geez sent a message realize it wasn't posted......Please also send a hard copy scotchy. Mystik we got the paper this morning and planning to go to the supermarket later...trust me this couponing thing seems like common to me......we can easily save up to $40 on our total purchases.....ah nuff money dat!!!!!!
scotchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 1:46pm
Thanks again guys. Just reprinted and will have hubby sign this weekend and drop off bright and early Monday morning. 

Islandbabe mine is read you reading my mind! Was watching that extreme coupon thing on tlc and wrote down in my notebook top research the proper methods!
MassB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 9:25pm
Scotchy, you've gotten good advice from everyone so far. Here's my advice, after you've dealt with this matter, leave the application alone. If you review it 50 times you're gonna find 50 things to stress you. You've done all you can, leave the rest up to the Big Man upstairs....
App recd by CIC Jun 2010
AOR 1 - Oct 2010
Full docs to CHC - Jan 2011
RBVO/In process/AOR 2/meds, updated docs,RPRF - Mar 2012
Meds/docs - Apr 2012
Meds recd - May 2012
PPR - Jun 2012
islandbabe View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islandbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 6:52pm
Amen Mass B.
scotchy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 7:10pm
You know say I leave it alone for the most part. It's just that I've been racking my brain about that denied thing and I finally decided to go take a look.  When I'm done with this correction I'm all done. I just didn't want them pulling the misrepresentation card on me after all that work and money.  
maarkie2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maarkie2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 9:42pm
Hi all how the cold treating yah? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10781079108010811082 1919>
  Share Topic