Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaican cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 701702703704705 1919>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NaddyJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaddyJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 8:54am
Good morning all

Lizzann so sorry to hear about the kids, I do hope they get well soon.

Jahmacian congrats man Clap, I am really impressed with your success, you are truly blessed.

RisKar, Tricia and others keep that phone very close to you.

Ladykim all the best in your landing, and God's richest blessings.

SunnyD continue with your preparation, I am also taking notes and making my own preparation

Diesel and mystik blessings

Silent readers come out and share your experiences

Well as you all known guys I am here waiting to collect my PP

Blessings All 
Applied Sept. 2008
AOR Oct. 2008
Doc Req. Mar 2009
Doc sent July 2009
Med Req. & Updated Doc Req May 31, 2012
Meds done June 2012
PR Nov 2012
Landed Apr 2013
shersher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shersher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 8:58am
Jahmaican! Lion!!!!!!! I am so Prouuud of you!!!!ClapHug
Continue to strive! do yu ting Lion.  I am sooo happy for you!
Lady KM yu next!!!
sunnyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:07am
Good morning folks

I am soooooo happy for my friend Jahmacian unuh wouldn't believe Handshake

Diesel u next!!!

Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:10am
Sharing a pic of my yittle mans footsie all bandaged up at the Dr's office (not that unu ask but - (lol)  My heart hurt when it was being bandaged as while I know it could have been worse you know how the mommy thing go....He's on the mend but i'm mending a lot slower! lol

Soo so happy for you Jahmaican - know I said it before but gotta say it againn!!!

All those waiting on PR calls  - relax and breathe I am confident that if Dec comes along and you dont get the call you will by January - remember this - if you were not approved you would not have been sent to do Meds and unless you have amajor medical issue - which btw you would have been called about already - you have not been turned down  - so just prepare - research your chosen province - look at smaller non traditional places as well to settle (Kamloops  - huggs Sheekool Wink) as a place to start your base..and then moveto where you want to be..

THe CIC website also encourages newcomers to look at samller cities as its easier to get moving and less newcomers who are all fighting for the same jobs... heres the link from that portion of their site..

The related links at the bottom of the website page also offers a great deall of info on city profiles for cost of living, employment opportunities etc. Another interesting feature is the Country of Origin Link found under the  Information to Help you choose a city to settle in found at the bottom of teh above web page link -  it shows where Jamaicans and all other nationalities have chosen to settle - data is from 2006 but gives an idea.

Ok gone again - huggs and blessings!!
Photo: Yittle mans footsie all bandaged up..hes home today being spoilt by Gampa and loving it!!

Edited by Lizzann - 16 Nov 2012 at 9:47am
RisKar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RisKar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:26am
I am so happy for him too Sunny

@ Lizzann...poor baby....but as usual mommy feels it more

Shekool yuh nuh si Lizzann a teck libatty wid yuh hometown? LOL
Applied June 2008

Decision Made April 2013
Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:29am
Riskar - lol

I am PROMOTING Kamloops so she can have some company out there!!LOL
Right Sheekool ma fren ?Big smile

Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 9:31am
LadyKM -

Are you making the move permanently now or just landing and returning ?
LadyKM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyKM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:00am
I book my tickets but not flying till early next year... Contractual obligations hampering my move... Its actually permanent..... One time fly..... Family to big for the back n forth so I had to be planning before the PPR and continue  to plan step by step now I have the legal documents. I trust God and he has been guiding me thus far.
Bacey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:01am
Morning ALL,

So much I have missed but congrats to all. 

Lizzann Kids are more resilient than adults and he will be up and about before you know it, as a matter of fact he might be at it already.

I will tell you a joke my daughter had to do a surgery on her finger and I kept her home and man you wouldn't believe that child was sick, never again would I keep her home after that. She used her left hand to do all her activities and shes right handed. Although they say chilfdren are ambidextrous at a certain age. 

Jahmaican I knew you have gotten that job from you walked in that door but you know they had to do the formalities, lol. See how Jamaican know to do their thing anywhere, I am so pround of you.

I always say that we are adaptable, I was reading where this Jamaican girl went with an hiking team on one the coldest mountain nut hey we love to be in everything thats good because her name will be in the history books as well as the country she is from.

Lizzann View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizzann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2012 at 10:03am
LadyKM -
With GOD in the pic - steps will be guided !!! :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 701702703704705 1919>
  Share Topic