Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I forgot to re- apply for a Study Permit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I forgot to re- apply for a Study Permit
    Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 7:30am
I applied to renew my study permit a few months before my passport expired. This was for my stay at university, I renewed my passport later on but had applied for my study permit with the one that was soon to expire. I forgot that the permit would expire along with my passport and didn't reapply once I got a new passport. I just recently noticed my university asking for my study permit in order for me to resume school and realised that my study permit had expired over a year ago.

I am unable to reapply for a new study permit online and currently am unsure of my options. I just became aware that I am in Canada illegally. What course of action can I take to renew my study permit swiftly? A new academic year is starting for school in a few weeks.
foreignvisits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foreignvisits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 3:46am
Well dear in such a case you need to reapply for a study permit once again. you can also apply online from within Canada through their official website. 
I have also designed a website for providing free and detailed visa information. Do follow me if you are willing to visit Canada as a tourist, student or worker.
http://www.foreignvisits.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic