Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting my PR card renewed...??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting my PR card renewed...??
    Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 3:12pm
To anyone who can help or give an answer...

Hi, I first landed in Canada in the March of 2011 at which time I was 17. My parents wanted me to finish high school in my home country so I could not leave until the September of 2013. As a dependent child(mostly financially), I was not allowed to go to the Canadian University that I was accepted to because an institution in the states that is need blind to international students offered my a financial aid of 50k+. This fully covered my tuition and most of my room and board. My family is nowhere being well off, my parents sent me off to college in the states. I am 21 now and I graduate when I am 23 at the June of 2017, by which time, I wish to re-enter Canada with my computer science degree, work there mostly likely for the rest of my life. I was told that if I was removed from Canada while I was still a minor and am pursuing to return to the country at my first opportunity, that I was a fairly high chance of being allowed to re-enter the country as a permanent resident. What would be my chances for this??

any input would be greatly appreciated,
much thanks

p.s. does it help if my brother, my mother, my aunt, and uncle, and some cousins are already in Canada?
Pathik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 3:53am
Contact us - 

http://winnygroup.com/enquiries
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic