Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 5:29am
Hello guys,

an update from my side , ive sent our passports last night to CHC london for visa stamping thru DHL, now expecting it to be back in about 20 to 25 days from now, fingers crossed and waiting impaitiently to have the first site on thouse visas on our passports Embarrassed , so guys pray for me.

warm regards and best of luck to one and all
sameer
chintu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chintu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 11:09am
Wish you a speedy return of your passports.

Chintu

Originally posted by Sameer1979 Sameer1979 wrote:

Hello guys,

an update from my side , ive sent our passports last night to CHC london for visa stamping thru DHL, now expecting it to be back in about 20 to 25 days from now, fingers crossed and waiting impaitiently to have the first site on thouse visas on our passports Embarrassed , so guys pray for me.

warm regards and best of luck to one and all
sameer
@ CHC London.
AOR-Jul 2007; Updt Req-May 2009; Updt Sent-Jun 2009; Med + Add Doc Req-Aug 2010; Med + Doc Sent-Oct 2010; PPR-Apr 2011; Visa Recvd-Jun 2011; Landed Aug 2011
Sameer1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 10:20am
Hello Folks,

Just Checked my E-cas , and it shows

"We started processing your application on December 12, 2006.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

E-Cas status changed first time ever since my AOR back in Dec 2006, they requested my passports on 15th of Feb , ive sent them on 20th March, and today 6th april the status has changed to decition made, HOPING, wishing and praying It To Be       P O S I T I V E

and now wondering how long it would take for me to get my passports back.

wishing best of luck to one and all

regards
sameer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic