Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:16am
hello charmed

welcome aboard buddy , good to know you

best of luck

sameer
Sameer1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:08am
ammendment updates

regards

sameer
simranjit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simranjit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:45am
hello all
just wanted to know wat was ur file number
as i applied from delhi my file number is B0457xxxxxx
wanted to know whether u guys file number is in a similar fashion/series or different from others.......
AUH Process View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUH Process Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 6:22am
Dear All,

My case for (Skilled worked through an arranged employment offer) PR application is in process through the London visa office, and they have requested my medical results which I submitted to them on 25th Jan 10.
After that, they have sent me an letter requiring me to attend an interview in the Abu Dhabi office with my original passpost, and various other original documents (UAE visa, Educational certificates, Proof of funds, etc....)

Does anyone know if Abu Dhabi visa officer has the authority to take the final decision, and visa issued immediately in UAE, or is it referred back to London?

Also I am wondering why I received the interview request after London received the medical results & right of landing fee.....Isn't medical exam usually the final step? Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:31am
Dear AUH,

theres absolutely no need to panic, they might be calling you in to clear a few doubts they might have, it could be with your documents or your job, be well prepared and keep your cool, and infact i believe that its a positive step, and yes if you are called in for an interview at UAE then based on the satisfaction of your interviewer a report will be submitted to LONDON chc for an approval or denial. so be well prepared, you gotta be sure of all the info you filled in your forms , when ever you sent em, expect a few cross questions, and be ready to answer them with confidence.

DO YOU MIND REVEALING YOUR TIMELINE, COUNTRY OF BIRTH , AND CURRENT LOCATION , PROFESSION ?

wish you best of luck

sameer
AUH Process View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUH Process Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 12:59am
Sameer,

Thanks for your reply.

Nope, don't mind revealing and of that info, I'm completely tranparent about everything, the only coencern is the timeline between interview & visa issuence, coz my husband is a PR living out of the country (infact they require his attendance in the meeting), & his 3 yrs of not entering CA are finishing on 12th April, so its imperative we receive a decision from either AUH of London before that, otherwise he will not have completed his residency oblications, and may not be granted admission into Canada!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 1:43am
AUH,

well then , i guess they are calling in you guys for an interview to clear the enigma they might be in, you guys will have to give a real genuine reason for your husband not being in CA , iam sure you guys might have thought of it and are prepared. apart from that about your concerns of the time between your interview and visa stamping reminds me of my friends case, where he was subjected for an interview in dubai, where he had to clear a couple of doubts the VO had with regards to his job profile. so he got a request to submit his passport in riyadh for visa stamping after 1.5 months of his interview. every case is different in its own manner, His was and so is yours but alteast you can squeez a lil idea about the timeframe with this example.

your timeline, current location ?

best wishes
sameer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 12:20am
helloooooo

guys , any one with any updates , any PPR's recently ?

update your status guys

sameer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 2:44am
Guys,

Guess what ?, i got my passports request , its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooog frustraing wait of exactly 10 months since my medicals, and finally on thursday my attorney got my passport request thru e-mail, i just cant controll my happyness, thought of sharing with all you guys on this forum who have been very very helpfull in keeping my sprits high,  i thank almighty for all the happyness iam bestowed with today.

thanks a lot to all you guys in here, i shall continue praying for thouse who are in line waiting for their passport requests,

sameer
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:26pm
CONGRATS Sameer ,, the wait was well deserved !!! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic