Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Applicants from SAUDI ARABIA @ London Visa Office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:34am
Hello Shaks,

It is understandable, True and Logical  that the more number of countries you lived in, the more time it takes for background checks, but at the same time , what i can't digest here is when "as per CIC.GC.CA, you gotta provide a Police clearence for all those countries where you've lived for more than 6 months in last 10 years or since you attained the age of 18 which ever is higher" then how come background checks take so painfully long time even if a persons stay is less than 6 months and where he/she dont even have to provide a PCC ??????? got my point ?

as i notice in your previous post that you've just visited a few gulf countries, not stayed there for more than 6 moths in continuation, so why is CHC taking soo long time for your background checks ?. its very very enigmatic.

apart from that please let me know how long did it take for you to get a responce from CHC london for your email? when did you send that email and when did CHC respond that you are in background checks, because ive sent them an email 9th nov and didnt get any responce apart from the system generated acknoledgement to my email.

its a 2006 case

Medicals Done -----------------11th May 2009---------------------------- 6 months past
updated POF sent-------------27th aug 2009----------------------------- 3 months past
Status query thru E-mail-----  9th Nov 2009----No Responce----------1 month past

at the moment very very confused and frustrated, and now 2 months to go before i land in the pool where 70 % cases are finalized in 40 months, its been 38 months since i started and 4 months to go where i land in the pool where 80% cases are finalized in 42 months and 5 months to go where i should leave my hopes.

any ways, I think you gotta shoot em with a nother email for a status update, as you already had a responce to your email in the past.

warm regards
sameer
Sameer1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 1:41am
@ wanderer,
                  Dear friend you are most welcome in here if you have some thing to do immigration, If Immigration is not your cup of tea then please refrain your self from posting topics which are not at all related to the notion of this thread.
hope of your sensible acts
sameer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:13am
Hello guys ,

its been long since any updates from any body , comon guys update this thread with your current status. it will definetly be a moral support to every body

regards
sameer
aspire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 1:10am
I am from KSA too, though applied under the new immigration rules. I submitted my full docs/application on June 22, 2009 and my e cas status states in process on July 31, 2009. Until now I am still waiting for medicals.
shaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 10:54am
Hi Sameer,
Out of touch for a while.
Firstly, let me say that whenever I write an email to CHC, beside a system generated reply, the personal reply is always in my inbox within 2 days. I should mention that I only wrote few times and I don't repeat the email as well. Since 2006 I think I've written 5 or 6 emails only.
Well this time the reply came as well and they mentioned that I need to refill and resubmit schedule 1 form for both myself and spouse. In one of the questions where you need to explain your background like from date - to date what have you done etc.
I've noticed that in my documents I left some gaps like summer vacations or some time when I wasn't doing a remarkable thing or a short temporary job. They need NO GAPS. So I've updated and resent these forms. The same note I've recevied in my PO Box, but after the email reply (Postal strike delay, it was written 45 days back).
So for everyone who is going to fill schedule1 please do not leave any gaps where you mention your history.
(If you think that you've done, you may update before they ask you).
Regards,

Shaks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 12:46am
Hello Shaks,

where have you been buddy ?

well youve been lucky , as you atleast got replies to your quieries , ive sent one email since 2006 which was a on 9th nov 2009 and didnt get any responce apart from an auto generated acknoledgement. and you are right about the gaps in background diclaration , as iam getting my process done thru an attorney , i remember that he made me redo thouse forms for the gaps , he made me write that i was idle during the time when i was'nt dooing any significant stuff like studies or jobs. that didnt end just at the background diclaration , when i sent my immigrant summary forms along with medicals rprf and PCC's CHC london returned the immigrant summary forms and asked us to re fill the immigrant summary forms indicating that there shouldnt be any gaps and they also indicated that they need detailed address history in my immigrant summary forms , so just in case if youve not yet reached the stage where they ask for immigrant summary forms , then keep your background diclaration forms handy which you previously sent, that will help in filling up your immigrant summary forms.

thats all from my side for the moment , and to others on the forum , guuuuuuuys keep posting , and keep the thread alive , it definetly helps one another.

regards
sameer
charmed2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 3:50am
count me in..

2006 case Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sameer1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 12:59am
hello charmed

welcome aboard, do you mind sharing the milestones you passed in your time line with us in here ?

best wishes
Sameer
can2k9 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote can2k9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 3:44am
How to enquire from NEW Delhi ? do u have any link for that? thanx
Originally posted by Sameer1979 Sameer1979 wrote:

<FONT>Hello All ,

<FONT> 

<FONT>       For People who Have done  medicals and are waiting for Passport Request for a long time, might want to contact London visa office, may use [email protected] to get a status update. you may send an email directly or may also make use of the Web form Availiable at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

<FONT> 

Note :

1. If you are lucky then you might get a passport request within 48 hours

2. As advised by Experienced people on other forums and with my personal experience as well theres no harm in sending and email for a status query.

3. Emailing CHC is totally a personal Choice.

4. Their Responce replies are not guaranteed. 

<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Regards

Sameer
charmed2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 2:34am
hello ;-)

here is my time line:

Applied: July 15, 2006
AOR: Aug 1, 2006
Category: FSW
Update Letter Request: Oct 1, 2008
Documents submitted Dec 20, 2008
Additional Docs submitted Sep 22, 2009
Medical Request Rcvd Nov 17, 2009 (dated Oct 30, 2009)
Medicals Done: Dec 20, 2009
Medicals Received by CIC: Dec 23, 2009

Praying hard and keeping my fingers crossed for the PPR.

Merry Christmas everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic