Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help on Selecting provinces

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahulsimran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help on Selecting provinces
    Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:32pm
Hello

I have around 11 years of experience in IT Development , testing & Business analysis. Currently I am working as Business Analyst . Need your help to know the below while applying through Express Entry.

1) Which provinces should I select.
2) Which Job code should i select 1122 or 2173. All my Experience is in IT industry.

appreciate your help.
Harrikon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 6:12pm
You have to select a province in which you can potentially find work. IT means you might want to consider a big city.

Why not try applying for jobs and see what you get?
Applied: June 2012
Processing: December 2012
RQ and Test: December 2013
(Reason for RQ: unknown)
Oath: May 2015
chirag6885 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chirag6885 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 6:08am
Dear All,

I am phamracy graduate and working as clinical research associate. Can i apply in FSW category during express entry. Whom my educational credential should be verified pharmacy council canada or WES.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 1:34pm
HI

Originally posted by chirag6885 chirag6885 wrote:

Dear All,

I am phamracy graduate and working as clinical research associate. Can i apply in FSW category during express entry. Whom my educational credential should be verified pharmacy council canada or WES.

1. The following from CIC should help you make your decision

as a pharmacist (NOC 3131):

if you need a license to practice (for example, providing patient care in a community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long term care facility or other practice settings) the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) must do your ECA,
    if you are in a position where you do not need a license (organizations such as the pharmaceutical industry and government which require a pharmacy degree because of the education or skill set, but may not require a licence to practice pharmacy), you can have your credentials assed by one of the other designated ECA organizations. Contact the regulatory authority in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice your intended occupation.
PMM
pankaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pankaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 6:33am
Hello,

Can you please confirm does it require IELTS and if yes how much minimum band it needs.

Regards
Pankaj
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic