Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Express Entry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Express Entry
    Posted: 01 May 2015 at 1:25am
Hi All,

I want to apply for Express entry immigration program. I have got IELTS score and I have also sent my credentials for evaluation to WES. Do I need to hire a representative or a consultant for the process to get completed or can I do it on my own? Consultants are charging around 70000 to 80000 INR which I feel is huge amount.
srim
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 1:27pm
Hi

Originally posted by srim srim wrote:

Hi All,

I want to apply for Express entry immigration program. I have got IELTS score and I have also sent my credentials for evaluation to WES. Do I need to hire a representative or a consultant for the process to get completed or can I do it on my own? Consultants are charging around 70000 to 80000 INR which I feel is huge amount.

1. It is extremely simple to complete the profile, you shouldn't require a representative as long as you read the instructions carefully and complete the forms fully.
PMM
kayess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kayess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:06am
You don't need any consultant. Just spend 2 days time and read all the guidelines, make points of important things (as max is crap) and there you go. Also, you can take  help from your elder bro sis uncle or anybody, sometimes you do need someone to understand things in a better way. Spend 2 days and save 70k to 80k money. 

Consultants can't do anything if you dont have proper documents and if you do have proper docs, you can't go wrong. Cheers!
srim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:41am
can anyone help me(guidance) in filing my application for Express Entry? Any one who has filed recently?
srim
kayess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:34am
What kinda help are you looking for Srim? 
chirag6885 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chirag6885 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 5:56am
Dear All,

I am phamracy graduate and working as clinical research associate. Can i apply in FSW category during express entry. Whom my educational credential should be verified pharmacy council canada or WES.
worrygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worrygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 6:09pm
Hey Kayess,

My husband is also applying for his Canada PR online and we are newly married, so we will adding my details in it as well even though we are not applying for my PR right now.

I was hoping could you maybe guide us in what set of documents we would be needing and is there anyone that can maybe check it for us, so that it gets passed and approved.

Really would appreciate your help.

-worrygirl
pankaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pankaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 6:29am
Hello,

Can you please confirm does it require IELTS and if yes how much minimum band it needs.

Regards
Pankaj
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 2:46pm
Hi

Originally posted by pankaj pankaj wrote:

Hello,

Can you please confirm does it require IELTS and if yes how much minimum band it needs.

Regards
Pankaj

1. Yes (or Celpip) minimum of 6 in each band.
PMM
canadaPRKB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadaPRKB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 12:37am
Hello All- Just wanted to check on what would be the first step of applying for Express Entry program?

Can we start on the process by filing our application with tentative ielts score and then take ielts while the application is being picked?

Is it worthwhile to hire an agent for doing this job?

Is it true that we need a job offer for our application to be picked from the pool? 

I am an Australian PR (went under skilled visa) and am now considering to move to Canada.

ketan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic