Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Express Entry from India.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharathramakrishna99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Express Entry from India.
    Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 2:06pm
I am planning to immigrate to Canada. I've more than 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer. but the issue with me is that I started my B.com degree in the year 2009 actually I should have graduated by 2012. Because of some financial struggle I had to work part time from 2011 So I couldn't concentrate on my studies finally I completed all my arrears only by 2014. My doubt is that I heard that experience before graduation is not considered for immigration. If that is true my whole experience for 3 + years will not be considered as I completed my degree only by November of 2014. Unhappy  Please clarify my doubt.  Legible replies will be highly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.
Bharath R
kayess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:02am
You can visit this link and check if your answer is available here or not. 
Even if you're not eligible as of today, you will be eligible once you complete 1 year and Express Entry is here to stay for a long period so don't worry, if not this year, you will be selected next year once you complete your 1 year of work experience after graduation. Hope its helpful!

http://www.immigration.ca/en/canada-immigration/immigration-faq.html

Where are you from India?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic