Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RQ discussions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 429430431432433 705>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by jogruni jogruni wrote:

Originally posted by dynamite88 dynamite88 wrote:

I have a question.  For the test, they request to bring with you a copy of the front pages of your current and expired passports.  Did you guys copy all the pages in addition to the front pages?
I think they definitely request to bring the original (not just copies) of all current and expired passports, that were valid during the 4 years in question and since application.

But if they ask for copies, I would copy each page and take it with me. If they don't want it, fine. But then you are on the safe side.

Will do. Thanks.
dynamite88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:49pm
Hi, 

Someone posted a link to the latest RQ form in this forum somewhere and I can't seem to find it.  Can you please pass the link again? For entries and exit stamps, would they care for only the four years prior to citizenship application or would they like to see everything?

Thanks!
eli View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by dynamite88 dynamite88 wrote:

Hi, 

Someone posted a link to the latest RQ form in this forum somewhere and I can't seem to find it.  Can you please pass the link again? For entries and exit stamps, would they care for only the four years prior to citizenship application or would they like to see everything?

Thanks!

may be it was me. I just found the link again, but the file has been removed. 
davidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:49pm

@ canda332,

Hi!
Can you please explain following:
1: What is "Program Unit One year of application"?
2: What does it measn by "RQed on second anniversary"?
3: What does it meas by "referred to Program Unit One year of application"?

What is your time line? Do you have any idea, why you have RQed?
Thanks!
akella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by nwtspam nwtspam wrote:

I have filed a request under Information Act. to get copies of all briefing notes, memos, reports, research and other communications material prepared for the Minister and ministerial staff, as well as all CIC Departmental documentation, including briefing notes, memos, question period notes, policy documents with a keyword "Residence Questionnaire" from January 1, 2012 to June 18, 2012.

I will let everyone know what is happening within the CIC.

Hi nwtspam,

I am curious if you have a response from them already?

davidy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:28pm

Dear All,

Some questions:

1: What is Old RQ and what is New RQ?

2: What is the difference between Old and New RQ? like, dates, content, documents, requirement

etc...

Our fellow forum member (ankurshah), in a good faith, has advised me, not to withdraw my citizenship application, at this stage point of time. ankushah also advised to wait till I get CJ interview and application is denied by CJ. Then, I should re-apply.

It's really Confused.   Please guide and help.

threat "unique case - ankurshah"

http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8731&title=a-unique-case

AngelNmonty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelNmonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:56pm
Hi all, Today I called CIC, and the agent told me that we will be meeting with a judge no later than October..He said that our documents were reviewed in March, and it takes 7 months to meet a judge !! to tell u the truth, I am surprised..I thought i will take longer,,I am confused..I dont want to get disappointed.
I dont know what kind of questions the judge will ask!! what he/she wants to know!! 
EasyRider View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasyRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by AngelNmonty AngelNmonty wrote:

Hi all, Today I called CIC, and the agent told me that we will be meeting with a judge no later than October..He said that our documents were reviewed in March, and it takes 7 months to meet a judge !! to tell u the truth, I am surprised..I thought i will take longer,,I am confused..I dont want to get disappointed.
I dont know what kind of questions the judge will ask!! what he/she wants to know!! 
AngelNmonty, would you mind sharing timeline or it can be found in Montreal topic?
AngelNmonty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelNmonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:47pm
Citizenship application in Oct 2010, Test on 5th December 2011, RQ on December 19th 2011, Submitted docs in February 2012, They checked our documents on 2nd March 2012..Judge hearing=?
canada 332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canada 332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 11:54pm
when i applied one year after they started processing
after exactly another year they sent RQ. waiting the third year for another assignment
now that i gave up on this citizenship fiasco. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 429430431432433 705>
  Share Topic