Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please Advice!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrypandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Advice!!
    Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 1:33pm
Hi,

My wife submitted her file for PR under living caregiver program in aug 2012. And then she received a email form immigration in April 2014 that they will contact her. If she have any changes in my application like address change or marital status she have to inform them. Then we sent our marriage certificate to immigration in April 2014. We got married in jan 2014. And Then Delhi immigration ask my documents and police clearance. we submit them in may 2014. After that immigration told us to send medical too. We sent medical in june 2014. After that there is no response from them.

Please help us to tell how long will it take to process my application. Please reply me asap.

Thanks
Pallavi.0718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pallavi.0718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:13pm
Have you checked online for a status?  The online tool seems to be working now and you can check on the status with a UCI number (unique code identifier).
AsapAide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsapAide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:40pm
Check online status or better call the immigration yourself. JUST BE PREPARED FOR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION like client number.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic