Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Telecommunication Engineer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Telecommunication Engineer
    Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 4:16am
Hi! i want to apply for the Canadian xpress entry program, I have done BS Electrical Engineering with majors in Telecommunications and i have  a work experience in Telecommunication field. My question is that under which code should i be applying? under Electrical Engineer category or else?
kaviyarasu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaviyarasu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:21am
Hi charhan,

I have recently applied for canadian express entry program. Through one of my friend i got in contact to one of consultancy named Y-Axis Overseas Careers and applied for visa. These people helped me a lot to get visa. Now im in canada.

I recommend Y-Axis Overseas Careers company for you get guidance.

Lot of people like me got visa through this consultancy. I found reviews and trusted them.

http://customerreviews.blogs.y-axis.com/

Regards,
kaviyarasu
naveen HD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naveen HD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Charhan Charhan wrote:

Hi! i want to apply for the Canadian xpress entry program, I have done BS Electrical Engineering with majors in Telecommunications and i have  a work experience in Telecommunication field. My question is that under which code should i be applying? under Electrical Engineer category or else?

Since you have experience in Electrical engineering field you may apply under Electrical engineering category, there are lot of opportunities in canada through express entry. Recently one of my friend contacted canada immigration company bangalore, they are one of the TOP 5 immigration company in india, i would  suggest you to consultant them before you apply for Express Entry canada.

Edited by naveen HD - 03 Mar 2015 at 12:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic