Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Business / Investor Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Self-Employed Immigration Writer/Authors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Self-Employed Immigration Writer/Authors
    Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 11:27pm
Great, you have good experience in writing.
You have to apply for immigration.
You will get good job and it would be helpful for you to enhance your experience.
nasar_peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasar_peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 7:20am
Dear Friends,
I want to apply for immigration to Canada, through the self-employed program. I need your suggestions and experience. I'm a published writer and would like to apply under the category of Authors/writer. I've enough funds to get settled in Canada. Kindly consider me as a serious cadidate and you can find my publications, links given in my CV,  published in international literay journals and magazines. 
Her is my short Bio:
" Muhammad Nasrullah Khan is from Pakistan currently living in Saudi Arabia, where he is Lecturer in English at Taif University. His short stories are well recognized internationally for his unique prose style, and really naive innocence of rural life of Pakistan. His short story Donkey-Man was selected among the Notable Online Short Stories of 2003 in the StorySouth Million Writers Award. His work has appeared in Newtopia Magazine, Gowanus Books,Offcourse literary Journal University at Albany, The Raven Chronicles, and many others. He exists on twitter as  @ nasar_peace ,at  nasar_peace @ hotmail.com, nasar_peace @ yahoo.com,  andhttps://www.facebook.com/nasar.peace 

And my latest published story is:

http://www.indianavoicejournal.com/2014/10/fiction-only-nada-lives-on-other-side.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic