Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

application returned back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus9463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: application returned back
    Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 6:11am
Hello every one
i am new member here

this is my first Post...

hope every buddy good at their Homes

month back i applied for Canadian immigration in skilled worker but my application returned back to me, with two tags.... if some one could explain and help me work out on those

1. Your Submission does not meet the requirement of an acceptable application as set out in regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee  protection regulations(see appendix c)

2. You did not indicate the visa office requested for the process of your application. Please note: Sydeny, NS-CIO is not valid selection.
pzb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pzb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 7:26am
Originally posted by cyrus9463 cyrus9463 wrote:

month back i applied for Canadian immigration in skilled worker but my application returned back to me, with two tags.... if some one could explain and help me work out on those

1. Your Submission does not meet the requirement of an acceptable application as set out in regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee  protection regulations(see appendix c)

Regulation 10 of the IRPR is here:
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/SOR-2002-227/page-1.html#anchorbo-ga:l_2-gb:l_2

Without knowing what you skipped, it is hard to tell what exactly is wrong.  Did you sign the application and include the application fee?

2. You did not indicate the visa office requested for the process of your application. Please note: Sydeny, NS-CIO is not valid selection.

On the form, you must indicate which Visa office is to process your application. 

I would suggest reading Guide 7000, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp to see the steps required and see what was missing on your application.  If it doesn't help, feel free to post back here.

Thanks,
Peter

Edited by pzb - 31 Mar 2010 at 6:55am
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 12:33pm
Please elaborate your problems in details so that some one will guide you.
cyrus9463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus9463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:48am
thank you for reply

yes , i have paid fees and i signed my documents. thats why they did not ask me for appendix A which is related to fee payment. so it is clear...

can you tel me what is "regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations "
cyrus9463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus9463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:50am
dear

Ok Dear let me put all facts here
i sent my letter one month back along with all documents and i received all my documents along with new two pages . two lines were high lighted in those in last

they have written to me

"
All your application forms and documents are being returned to you. your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you . No record of your application has been retained by this office. should you choose to resubmit your application, please include this letter and the attached appendices with your application .

"

pzb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pzb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 7:10am

thank you for reply

yes , i have paid fees and i signed my documents. thats why they did not ask me for appendix A which is related to fee payment. so it is clear...

can you tel me what is "regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations "

The link to regulation 10 is above, but, for clarity, it is Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, SOR/2002-227, s. 10.  Note that the regulation is rather vague in some places, for example "any other evidence required by the Act," so you need to refer to the document checklist.

Did you remember to print the Document Checklist - Centralize Intake Office: Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM 5612E) or the French version of the same as the cover page?

Thanks,
Peter
Imrul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imrul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:14pm
What is your local visa office? probably you did mistake to put your local visa office instead you put there Sydney , NS?
if you did like that oviously that is a mistake according to CIO, NS.
try to figure out what you did in your form.
cyrus9463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus9463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 1:29am
i did not put sydney ,NS
i put Just Pakistan

i have been told i have to write islamabad rather than pakistan

thank you , you all been helpful
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic