Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 12:18pm
@Afimiko this does sound like a good newsSmile

July 09: H&C recieved at Vegreville
Sept 09: Start Processing
Dec: File Transfer to Etobicoke
Aug 11: Still waiting, no AIP and no medical
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 12:28pm
I really hope so, Susan !

But it's the first time that I'd hear them proceeding this way thou...

Afimiko
Nov 07:H&C received by Vegreville
Jan 08 :transferred to Etobicoke
June 10: request updated FORMS & ppt
Feb 11:AIP rcvd
Apr 11:medical,police & fees.
Feb 14:DM,approved,
Feb 28th: Landed in Etobicoke
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 12:30pm
And even thou I got the AIP already and did medical and all, I can't still access my e-cas !!!!

My wife is able to access her but it says : in process...  the same thing that it's been saying since 2009 !!!

Afimiko
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 12:43pm
Any updates?
As for me,  my application was approve 3 weeks ago and cic request medical which I did almost 2 weeks ago.
daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 12:23pm
Hello Susan, congratulations. I have not had any thing from the Immigration regardind my case but i won my custody battle with my ex and i got the court order saying that the kids should be with thier dad at all times. my ex only have access visitation. I have gone to update my file at the cic local office. I hope this will really go along way to help my H&C application in canada. I have submitted my H&C  application since febuary,2011 and up till date, nothing is showing on my e-cas. I'm worried now?
susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 4:24pm
Thank you Daniel. Congrates to you too an winning your custody bottle. As for your H&C aplication just have faith asnd evberything will be just fine.

July 09: H&C recieved at Vegreville
Sept 09: Start Processing
Dec: File Transfer to Etobicoke
Sept 2011: AIP recieve along with medical request
Rsidney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsidney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 5:19pm
Hi guys,

Congrats for both of you. I haven't heard anything yet from CIC. I feel it kills me every day when I open my door and don't see a letter.

I'm waiting for the interview letter since March, 2010. I wont call the call center anymore. Those
people don't know a thing about the process in the local offices. So what's the point to call?

18 months have passed by since the AIP. Am I going to be the luck one to wait the full 24 months?
I hope not.

God bless you all.

Sid.
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 8:12pm
Susan and Daniel : congratulations to both of you !!!

Susan, I believe that the most diffulct stage is the First One : the waiting is a killer ! Now you can relax a little bit, knowing that it's not going to take more than  months from this point on.

Daniel, keep on beiing positive , my friend, things are going to work out in your favor !

SID, It pains me to realize how these agents are sometimes... I can't help but think that someone is trying to make you pay for what happened with the rogue agent... It's really crazy !!!

But the good thing is that you will get that plastic card in your hands, no matter what !

Don't give up and don't stop hoping !

Regards,

Afimiko

daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 11:18pm
Hello Affirmiko,

Thanks. I 'm still waiting to hear from the immigration about my case but i'm believing in God that all is well. I hope and pray that i get my first stage approval soon because i'm getting real tired and fed up already.

Daniel
afimiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afimiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 9:07am
Hi Guys,
On Friday I called the CIC call Center and I was told that they are doing background checks on my son ( who is in Africa) at the same time as they are doing mine...

The funny thing is that I did not sponsor my son yet and did not ask for them to process him right away ( it usually delays inlands applications, I heard ).

DO they really do background checks on somebody who did not apply ? ??   
Never heard of this before ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 570>
  Share Topic