Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 558559560561562 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 2:47pm
I really can't understand why you and CAMMY86 take so long to hear from them at you guys should've gotten Aip already.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 8:27pm
Its a very torturous wait. I no longer know what to expect 😕.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 8:49pm
Us too.. I know how you feel Cammy..
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 9:14pm
I think they are actually do you guys background checks that's why you don't get Aip yet, when that finished it's going to go faster. CAMMY86 how long you APPLICATION is in PROCESS? And Airamv how is yours as well??
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 9:18pm
Ours since November.
Biometrics done last year in Feb.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 10:25pm
You will soon hear something.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 10:41pm
I saw in process since April 2020 but they don't post when process started. I applied July 2018.
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:42am
Someone mentioned that background check takes 1 year... We did our biometrics 11 months ago.. Hoping to know something soon. We only lived in Canada and our home country.
Cammy did you try to call or order gcms notes at all? Or reaching out to MP? Maybe I asked you that already.
On my ecas it doesn't show that criminality and eligibility is in process, but when I call cic and put in my application number it says that they are checking eligibility and background check.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:45am
I think their your checking background first that take the longest. Some officer do it first and some do it last, that is why some get Aip a month after their APPLICATION went in PROCESS and some takes longer.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:50am
The criminality is actually background once it is finished you will get Aip, some background checks takes days and some take two months and some take a year it depends on the officer.i do think you will hear something soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 558559560561562 570>
  Share Topic