Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 547548549550551 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 1:01am
July 2018 here and still waiting. November will be my 28th month. I hope October brings me good news 🙏
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 9:23am
Originally posted by bushra1122 bushra1122 wrote:

@PirateZee I'm assuming you got medical and other instructions via e-mail. At the end of that email there will be Alphanumeric info about the officer handling your file right now. I would advise sending an email to the office you got the instructions from and in the subject line write in all CAPS 'ATTN OFFICER (insert officer code), Application #: (insert your application #).

In that email tell the officer why you cannot obtain the PCC from that particular country. Attach PROOF that you tried to obtain the certificate. The onus is on you to prove that you really did try. And wait to hear back.

Once i had gotten medical and other instructions back in March for my father's file this is how i had communicated with the officer as we had needed numerous extensions due to the COVID lockdown.

Hi Bushra1122

Look like we need more time to obtain PC. 60 days deadline is gonna to ends in 2 weeks. 
How to request for additional days?
Do I need to send simple request letter or explain in details. Please advise Thanks 
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2020 at 10:24am
[/QUOTE]

Look like we need more time to obtain PC. 60 days deadline is gonna to ends in 2 weeks. 
How to request for additional days?
Do I need to send simple request letter or explain in details. Please advise Thanks 
[/QUOTE]< defer="" ="https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js" -cf-beacon=""rayId":"5db6d60c09aa748e","version":"2020.9.1","si":10">

the AIP email sent by your BRO will have the contact details of your case officer. you just reply to that email to request for extension. but before considering that, maybe ask the case officer, as what bushra said, if you tried but still cannot get what happens. you cant sit in limbo waiting for your police clearance.

do you by any chance have submitted a previous police certificate from your home country while you are in canada? they will accept that
Ciribiri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciribiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 11:25pm
Hey guys ! Finally received a call from a lawyer. Got AIP TODAY ! Applied April 2018, in process March 2020 . Approval Oct 2020!
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 12:46am
Yay, congrats on your AIP. I'm July 2018 and hoping to hear something soon.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 5:15am
Congratulations on your Aip Ciribiri
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 10:05am
Congratulations Clap Ciribiri
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 9:28am
Congrats Ciribiri! So happy for you!!

Hope we hear something soon too. We also applied april 2018.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 8:44pm
Any news guys?
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Ciribiri Ciribiri wrote:

Hey guys ! Finally received a call from a lawyer. Got AIP TODAY ! Applied April 2018, in process March 2020 . Approval Oct 2020!

Congratulations!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 547548549550551 570>
  Share Topic