Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 541542543544545 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 3:53pm
Any news guys?
Sgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 7:05pm
Hi guys. I applied March 2019, acknowledging receipt was sent in May, 2019. It has been 10 days status changed in process. But when I click on it there is no any note that they started processing it and when started. Does it mean it is in process? Because for others including receipt was sent in March and acknowledging receipt it shows when they were sent. Any ideas?
Godabovall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 8:02pm
Once it has change to in process that means your file has been assigned to a senior immigration officer for 1st stage decision. Sometimes it takes time to do update on your file to reflect the most recent info on your file.
In my case when my file changed to in process on 23rd June 2020,I called ircc call center and spoke with someone I was told my file was moved to Toronto same 23rd June 2020 and by 12th August I got my AIP and it came from Humanitarian Migration Montreal but till date my ecas shows in process but when I click it shows AOR sent 1st November 2019.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 8:32pm
Its the same thing with my APPLICATION it's in PROCESS but when I click on in PROCESS it doesn't show me when they start PROCESSING my application.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 8:34pm
Godabovall did you do prra? Because your Aip was really fast.
Godabovall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godabovall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 9:14pm
Yes prra was denied in 2018.
My lawyer actually did expedited update for our h & c bcos of my wife's health condition and it's impact on my son's well being and academic performance
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Sgirl Sgirl wrote:

Hi guys. I applied March 2019, acknowledging receipt was sent in May, 2019. It has been 10 days status changed in process. But when I click on it there is no any note that they started processing it and when started. Does it mean it is in process? Because for others including receipt was sent in March and acknowledging receipt it shows when they were sent. Any ideas?

My status was changed into IN PROCESS 11 June 2020 but there wasn't any detail when they start processing my APP. 

Later on 30 July I see update " We started processing your application on July 30, 2020." and AIP was granted 21 Aug. 

I figured it out with help of GCMS notes; that why it went to in process on 11 june and after 50 days they have add the line "We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.

My file was transferred from Vancouver BRO to Mississauga and it was initiated on 11 June. Smile 
So file received in mississauga; assigned for pre screening and finally assign to an officer. I guess it took overall 50 days from transfer file to assign an officer. and I beveile since an officer wasn't actually working on my file that's why there was no information and it was just in process. Once officer start working on my file I got an update "We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.". 

Edited by PirateZee - 02 Sep 2020 at 6:48pm
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

PirateZee did you do prra??

Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

Yes we did PRRA Feb 2020, both files were combined. 

Got letter in mail from Immigration regarding PRRA result

Re: PRRA Results 
It has been determined that you are person with respect to whom an application for permanent residence has been approved in principle, subject to your meeting the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulation with respect to inadmissibility. As a result, no purpose would be served by continuing to consider your PRRA application. This is to inform you that your PRRA application file has been closed. 

For H&C
we need to provide following documents in 60 days except forms:

1. New and Updated forms IMM5669 AND IMM5406 within 7 days.
2. Medical (got forms in separate email as well)
3. Police certificates from all countries in which you resided for period accumulating to 6 months or longer in the last 10 years, including Canada.
4. Copy of Valid Passport
5. Relationship documents; birth certificates; marriage certificate etc
6. Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
7. Current Financial Information

Edited by PirateZee - 02 Sep 2020 at 1:17am
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 12:01am
PirateZee thank you for that information because I was wondering why I didn't saw when they actually started PROCESSING my APPLICATION and it's in PROCESS.my question is this can they combined a TRP with work permit and a H&C APPLICATION together?
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

For H&C
we need to provide following documents in 60 days except forms:

1. New and Updated forms IMM5669 AND IMM5406 within 7 days.
2. Medical (got forms in separate email as well)
3. Police certificates from all countries in which you resided for period accumulating to 6 months or longer in the last 10 years, including Canada.
4. Copy of Valid Passport
5. Relationship documents; birth certificates; marriage certificate etc
6. Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
7. Current Financial Information

< defer="" ="https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js" -cf-beacon=""rayId":"5cd12a1ccdb8ea6e","version":"2020.7.0","si":10">

Piratezee - congratulations again - have you previously submitted a police certificate from your home country?

if yes, you may be able to request exemption from this requirement

if not, you may want to let IRCC know that getting this may delay your application and you may need beyond 60 days to complete all your requirements
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 541542543544545 570>
  Share Topic