Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 9:37am
Thanks Boldon 

Updated  Timeline 
1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 13, 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 20, 2018.
3. We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.
4. We sent you correspondence on August 22, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on August 23, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

AIP was emailed on 21 Aug; 

Got medical instructions and additional documents request via email. 

Edited by PirateZee - 24 Aug 2020 at 1:13pm
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 1:28am
Hi Baby G. thanks for asking Noting yet i spoke with my lower and she send them a letter to see if there's any news.
AK
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 5:35am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

boldon you just need the approval letter to file child tax benefit you can call cra and ask them to email you the right form to fill out, and you should be good. it going to take eight to six weeks before you hear from them first! and you can call them and explain to them they will give you more information, I hope that help you

hi - thanks for the information - do you need a work permit to obtain SIN? or is having the AIP letter sufficient?
Hi Boldon

Were you able to apply for CCB and SIN with AIP? 
If so is it Temp or Permanent SIN number.

Thanks

Edited by PirateZee - 24 Aug 2020 at 6:02am
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 9:35am
[/QUOTE]
Hi Boldon

Were you able to apply for CCB and SIN with AIP? 
If so is it Temp or Permanent SIN number.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Hi!

congratulations on getting AIP! and medical request immediately! that was fast!

we have not applied for SIN lol. for my understanding, you will only receive temporary SIN and then when you land, you can convert it to permanent. the reason why we have not applied for SIN is because we are gauging how fast the process will go to get the COPR - it seems fast enough so might as well do it one time lol

you will be able to apply for CCB even with a temporary sin (especially if you have canadian born children). in some circumstances, they will pay you the CCB retroactively (from the time your child was born)
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by AK123 AK123 wrote:

Hi Baby G. thanks for asking Noting yet i spoke with my lower and she send them a letter to see if there's any news.

Hi AK123 how long since you applied?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 11:46pm
Airamv can I use someone to order a gamc note for me? Because is my lawyer I let do it for me the last time,but I don't want her to do it again! but the person is a Canadian citizen tho is it possible for me to do that and it won't cause a problem?
AiramV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiramV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 10:11am
You should be able to do it yourself.. We applied for ours with the receipt for H&C application attached.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2020 at 6:43pm
I have a question for anyone can answer, when you APPLICATION is in PROCESS but you don't meet edibility when they said you don't reach eligibility is when they go through all your documents? or you have to do criminality first to meet eligibility to get Aip?
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2020 at 4:03am
Following
AK123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AK123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 12:13am
Hi AiramV. i apply since Sep 2017. :)
AK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 570>
  Share Topic