Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 533534535536537 570>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feltrinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by PirateZee PirateZee wrote:

Originally posted by Feltrinella Feltrinella wrote:

Processing time starts with App received.
Congrats!

So my application is in process from 11 June or 30 July ??

From July 30. However the 31-month (or whatever it is now) processing time is calculated from application received. The biggest wait is for the file to be opened. Now it will start moving faster.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 8:34pm
Processing time is 28 months now! and I am not asking about processing time calculation. I thought my app went into process 11 june when I saw In Process; on 30 July I saw an entry 
3. We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.

So either in process from 2 months or in process from 30 july 
Quote  From July 30. However the 31-month (or whatever it is now) processing time is calculated from application received. The biggest wait is for the file to be opened. Now it will start moving faster.
2 years Confused finally they open my file 

Edited by PirateZee - 05 Aug 2020 at 8:40pm
Megabates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megabates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 1:16am
Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

Hi - i think you should read what the requirements are in your province. i know that you can get them if you have a valid visitor visa but not sure if you are out of status.

I have to check somehow, since I am in BC.

Originally posted by boldon boldon wrote:

for your other question, the whole point of IRCC asking for proof of income is they want to know how you are supporting yourself and your family. and what the likelihood of you asking for government assistance once you get PR. if you are unable to provide this evidence, your application will most likely be refused. i am not sure what your grounds for applying H&C is, but generally H&C applications should include letters from friends and family to show establishment in canada. these letters should also note if they are providing any level of support to you and your family

This is not asking from immigration but from Government for tax return, income, etc. :D

Edited by Megabates - 06 Aug 2020 at 1:17am
boldon View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Megabates Megabates wrote:

This is not asking from immigration but from Government for tax return, income, etc. :D 

Hi - who is asking you for tax returns and incomes? CRA? do you previously have a sin number?
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 4:09pm
So guy I thought when you submit your APPLICATION your dependant children from your country dont get approved at the same time ? When the applicant get approved I think the applicant would've to sponsor them?. because my friend just got his second letter stating him and his children to do Medical and police record, which he send everything he was just waiting to do his medical! and none of is kids are here in Canada they all are in his country of birth.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 2:19pm
So guys for the first time I checked my APPLICATION just now and I see that it's in PROCESS now but I cant see anything else just in PROCESS, I'm happy just to see that it's in PROCESS it been 26 months since I applied.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

So guys for the first time I checked my APPLICATION just now and I see that it's in PROCESS now but I cant see anything else just in PROCESS, I'm happy just to see that it's in PROCESS it been 26 months since I applied.
You mean Application Received changed to In Process ?

Edited by PirateZee - 10 Aug 2020 at 3:11pm
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:50pm
Yes Pirate zee it change from APPLICATION receive to in PROCESS but it don't show when they actually started PROCESSING it.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 3:53pm
When I got the gamc note it was not in PROCESS and I got it on July 12 so it would be after that it started.
PirateZee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PirateZee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 4:32pm
Here is what happened with my application; on 11 June 2020 my app status turn into In process; was Application Received before. But later I saw 30 july processing date. 
here is complete timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 13, 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 20, 2018.
3. We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.

I thought its in process from 11 june but its seems now its from 30 july; or maybe they update late.

Edited by PirateZee - 10 Aug 2020 at 4:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 533534535536537 570>
  Share Topic